Preakness Stakes 2018 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Preakness Stakes 2018

Before the Derby they mentioned that the Arkansas derby horses were not good.. Turned out with Moon and Quip tanking they were right.. I really wanted to throw quip out but so many liked him Ikept him in. He didnt finish well in several easier races and thats what happened here too. if GM doesnt press the pace then does anyone no one seemed to want to? Perhaps Justify wins easier.

Will any of the horses that run in all 3 have anything left.

Amoss is a trainer who I would have a lot of faith in bringing horses back on shorter rest. Why? because he does it all the time and is still very highly active in the claiming end of the sport, he's not scared to wheel them back on short rest. Lone Sailor improved off the derby and I don't see any issue why he may not be around for the Belmont. Be interesting. Irad at Belmont as well will be tough

im glad i didnt follow up my trip to the Derby with a Preakness one,, that would have been 2 sucky days of racing

im glad i didnt follow up my trip to the Derby with a Preakness one,, that would have been 2 sucky days of racing

Bad weather and bad handicapping trying to handicap turf races moved to the mud which is awful as well as just a muddy surface. Small fields as well. Horrible 2 days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom