prediction for USC spread next week | Syracusefan.com

prediction for USC spread next week

Minnesota played them tough. They are down to New Mexico State right now. Step away from the ledge.

watching our interior line block the rhodies i doubt we cover a ulysses

Minnesota played them tough. They are down to New Mexico State right now. Step away from the ledge.

Uhhh...they are playing Utah and beating them 10-0 after 1 Q.

probably 27 or so. And I would bet USC.

Barkley is gonna eat us alive

My guess is 23.5 to start. Hopefully we can catch them snoozing like Minnesota almost did.

USC was -24 vs minn.. -8 vs utah and struggling. probably -17 is USC wins tonight. dont forget we have a good rep for playing tough and covering on the road.

[quote=" dont forget we have a good rep for playing tough and covering on the road.[/quote]

...but not when we go west young man.

I've been thinking somewhere in the -20 to -25 range as well. But since I'm an optimist, I'll go with -19.5 as my final guess.

With the way USC keeps ing around and the fact that Lane Kiffin is the coach?

-12.5 and betting on Syracuse to cover would probably be the biggest steal of the week.

Stern, I love ya, but you are out of your mind. Haha

We struggle vs Rhode Island and Wake and you don't think a Top 5 NFL Draft pick next year will pick apart our defense? Really? REALLY? Really!

We struggle vs Rhode Island and Wake and you don't think a Top 5 NFL Draft pick next year will pick apart our defense? Really? REALLY? Really!

The part where you said if the line was USC -27 you'd lay the points. Craziest thing I've ever heard

Pretty obvious that most of the people in this thread (besides 690) are not gamblers. 27 pt underdogs? Ummm, no

8pt dogs.. 13.5 vs WV.. 13 vs Wash..

9 pt dogs vs usc in 1990.. 13 pt dogs in 1924..

The part where you said if the line was USC -27 you'd lay the points. Craziest thing I've ever heard

The line won't be that high but I think its a safe bet to be honest. USC has struggled vs "good" teams. SU has struggled vs not so good teams. I can't see "hangin" with a team of that caliber in any way shape or form. Good thing is a week from today we will see who's right and who's wrong. HOPE I'm wrong but I don't think I will be

Yu
The line won't be that high but I think its a safe bet to be honest. USC has struggled vs "good" teams. SU has struggled vs not so good teams. I can't see "hangin" with a team of that caliber in any way shape or form. Good thing is a week from today we will see who's right and who's wrong. HOPE I'm wrong but I don't think I will be

Minnesota is a terrible football team who just lost to one of the worst FBS teams at home. They were able to "hang" just fine with USC. And, for the record, it appears as though Wake may actually be decent based upon their win over NC State. Wake is a better football team than Minnesota.

As far as seeing who is right and wrong? You aren't exactly going out on a limb with your USC victory prediction. I think you may find one nut on this board who thinks we'll actually win the game. But hopefully we can give them a game for a bit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom