Prediction: goodbye Moncrief, hello Ish | Syracusefan.com

Prediction: goodbye Moncrief, hello Ish

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
No more Moncrief leaves the no. 2 spot wide open in Indi.

I believe theres a FA WR, I dont know who, who’s favored to take the spot.

However, I think Ishmael shows out this summer and impresses. I bet he gains meaningful reps out muscling db’s switching between the 2 and slot.

Ishmael will pave the way for our next mega production WR to go in the top 4 rounds instead of UDFA

That right there is some serious optimism likely driven by the high of a Friday afternoon, spring weather and likely some alcohol. Did you start your happy hour already?
Seriously though I think he Ish has a decent shot to make the roster.

That right there is some serious optimism likely driven by the high of a Friday afternoon, spring weather and likely some alcohol. Did you start your happy hour already?
Seriously though I think he Ish has a decent shot to make the roster.
Indi didn’t make a big splash offensively in the offseason, at least not so far.

They have a burner in Hilton. They not have a physical, hands-dominant posession receiver in Ish.

I think Ishmael could potentially beat out the kid they got from the skins. I dont know if it’s so ridiculous to believe.

No more Moncrief leaves the no. 2 spot wide open in Indi.

I believe theres a FA WR, I dont know who, who’s favored to take the spot.

However, I think Ishmael shows out this summer and impresses. I bet he gains meaningful reps out muscling db’s switching between the 2 and slot.

Ishmael will pave the way for our next mega production WR to go in the top 4 rounds instead of UDFA

Great info, hope you are right. Indy is the land of opportunity right now at any position but qb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom