Game one

- St. Joes

Game two

Ohio State - Dayton

Game three

Syracuse - Western Michigan

Game four

Villanova - Milwaukee

Impossible. They won't split the regions up like you have it. UConn, St. Joes, Nova and Milwaukee will all be in the same session. SU, OSU, Western Michigan and Dayton will be in the other. Most likely SU plays in the evening block.

Impossible. They won't split the regions up like you have it. UConn, St. Joes, Nova and Milwaukee will all be in the same session. SU, OSU, Western Michigan and Dayton will be in the other. Most likely SU plays in the evening block.

Ah Frack you are right. I should know this as I have been to the last 3 first and second round sessions.

Thanks for the heads up. I think we do play at night as well but the first game.

I would say SU in the 7 and OSU in the 930. Nova at noon and St Joes at 230.

id go nova at 1215
UConn at 250
us at 7 with ohio state at 950

OrangeXtreme said:
Either Noon, or 9:50

Wouldn't make sense for OSU and SU, who will bring the most fans, to play in the afternoon.

The bars want business. Ha.

Remember that selection of the game times has NOTHING to do with logic regarding crowd size/energy, selling tickets, local travel time, etc.
It has everything to do with TV ratings... and that's it.
About 90 minutes to go and we should have the announcement.

I think we are the late game. Probably actually tips at 10:12 P.M.

I think the night session will end up on cbs so latest tip is 950

Hopefully not after last year.

I'll take that time in a heartbeat, especially considering our results...I can't recall in recent memory SU breezing through a first round game in that fashion. It was so joyous!

I'll take that time in a heartbeat, especially considering our results...I can't recall in recent memory SU breezing through a first round game in that fashion. It was so joyous!

It was a great game,the problem is the darn thing didn't start to near midnight.

I don't think they'd have an east coast game tip at 10pm...

I'm expecting the 1st game to last 2:20 or so. They wait 25-30 minutes between games. OSU does not play especially quick games with their defensive style.

nobody picked 2nd afternoon game. I wouldn't have either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom