Prepare Yourselves For Board Meltdown | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Prepare Yourselves For Board Meltdown

It would be nice if the annoying wonders could wait until the outcome before they jump down the teams' throat and throw players and coaches under the bus...and write the season off for that matter. It's pathetic.

It would be nice if the annoying wonders could wait until the outcome before they jump down the teams' throat and throw players and coaches under the bus...and write the season off for that matter. It's pathetic.
fer the record i only say things in heat of the moment... i mean none of it... i love everybody on this team... especially twon.

MELTDOWN!!! I can't believe we won that.
I couldn't have been more disappointed in the first half...but you know, sometimes it's nice to be surprised. And it's nice to know in game one that this team has the ability to come from behind. Do we have issues? Definitely. Do we have things to work on? Absolutely. But part of being a good football team is identifying those issues, in game, adjusting, and overcoming. And that's exactly what this team did.

Marrone seems to adjust better than he gameplans. See last year.

I think any fan who was happy with the way the team played early in this game is somehow lacking in the proper emotion. Nothing wrong with telling it how you see it ..at the time...happy as crap that they turned it around and won the game...not happy with the way they played in the first half.

No apology for bitching about how the team looked early on.

I couldn't have been more disappointed in the first half...but you know, sometimes it's nice to be surprised. And it's nice to know in game one that this team has the ability to come from behind. Do we have issues? Definitely. Do we have things to work on? Absolutely. But part of being a good football team is identifying those issues, in game, adjusting, and overcoming. And that's exactly what this team did.

HCDM said that there were plenty of things that they need to improve on and it showed tonight. But what really showed was how this team will not lay down and quit on themselves. Great comeback victory. Call me impressed on that 4th quarter turn around. Great win Syracuse!!

I think any fan who was happy with the way the team played early in this game is somehow lacking in the proper emotion. Nothing wrong with telling it how you see it ..at the time...happy as crap that they turned it around and won the game...not happy with the way they played in the first half.

No apology for bitching about how the team looked early on.

Complaining about play by play performance in a game thread and starting threads basically titled the season is over halfway through the first game of the season are two entirely different things. If you're the former, there's no reason to apologize because that's natural emotion that any fan has. If you're the latter, it's annoying at best.

^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^

Unfortunately, we like any other fan based are blessed with these "types". It's best to just try to ignore them and not to watch games with them, or else you'll probably want to strangle them. Complain when the game is decided and over, not during it...as if anyone wants to listen to their whiny crap anyway.
Those people would not want to be sitting next me and saying those things. Just ask Tomcat the witness.;)

They would be the ones I saw leaving the game with 8 minutes to go in regulation

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom