Prepared to get killed by armchair doctors. | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Prepared to get killed by armchair doctors.

Rage are you a doctor? No? Cool. Dungey was evaluated by one. But I don't know if he did a wiki search before seeing him. So you know, grain of salt and stuff.

Bro, maybe you need to go back in this thread. I've already conceded this Dungey argument.

I've moved onto about the topic of either steering my son towards, or away from football if he decides to play sports at a high school level. Which for the record, probably won't be up to me anyways, but his mother. Who has already told me she won't let him play.

There we go, look at that. Even happened within the past couple of days. That's 1 compared to the 11 from football.

All sports have deaths associated with each one. Life has deaths even if you are sitting in your living room. Drive a car. Go to a movie. Climb mountains. Whatever you do you may die, so you think football is specially dangerous, okay for you but if it is and I do not cede that point, it is only marginally more dangerous than many other activities people engage in all the time.

Yes life is dangerous. Guess I might as well kill myself and my whole family and get it over with. See, you're not the only person that can spew hyperbole.

Last edited:
Bro, maybe you need to go back in this thread. I've already conceded this Dungey argument.

I've moved onto about the topic of either steering my son towards, or away from football if he decides to play sports at a high school level. Which for the record, probably won't be up to me anyways, but his mother. Who has already told me she won't let him play.

My bad. But if his mother doesn't want him to play, this whole debate is moot :noidea:

My bad. But if his mother doesn't want him to play, this whole debate is moot :noidea:

For me it is, but not everybody else. This conversation should still be had, whether it's hard to stomach or not.

Wow. Missed this because I was working till the 4th started, but I'm so glad SU can jeopardize this kids brain/future to NOT win a game. . . . . Scott Shafer for even allowing him back on the field.

You can't mess around with concussions like that. I don't want Shafer only demoted anymore. Please get rid of him,

I would just like to bump this post. I'm so glad Shafer could prove me right the next fudging game. Well not actually glad because this is a kids future at stake here.

I can not believe he would even would think of leaving this kid who has suffered several blows to the head already this season in a game because he wanted a comeback. You know why he wanted that comeback? Because his job is on the line, which means he believes his job is more important then this kids health.

FIRE HIM!!!!!!

I would just like to bump this post. I'm so glad Shafer could prove me right the next fudging game. Well not actually glad because this is a kids future at stake here.

I can not believe he would even would think of leaving this kid who has suffered several blows to the head already this season in a game because he wanted a comeback. You know why he wanted that comeback? Because his job is on the line, which means he believes his job is more important then this kids health.

FIRE HIM!
What was up with him going down after a play was over?