Presbeterian beating Ga Tech at halftime | Syracusefan.com

Presbeterian beating Ga Tech at halftime

They beat the team that knocked us out of the BET last year, they're not an awful program.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

They beat the team that knocked us out of the BET last year, they're not an awful program.

They beat Cincinnati?

Yup. Work with lots of Cinci grads and made all kinds of jokes at their expense at the time. Everytime I brought it up, they had lost to a different religion. As in, "hey guys, what was the score of the Scientology - Bearcats game last night? "

Yup. Work with lots of Cinci grads and made all kinds of jokes at their expense at the time. Everytime I brought it up, they had lost to a different religion. As in, "hey guys, what was the score of the Scientology - Bearcats game last night? "

I thought you meant this year.

Aren't they a church team?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

The ACC might be a three-bid league again this year as they were in 1999 and 2000 if they keep losing to the low-majors of the world.

The ACC might be a three-bid league again this year as they were in 1999 and 2000 if they keep losing to the low-majors of the world.

That's why I never bought into the 1999 title game being this huge upset for storz. Yeah Duke went undefeated in the ACC that year but the ACC was historically bad. Also storz was a damn good team as well.

The acc really needs us and Pitt ASAP. Their hoops product has been leaking oil for a while.

Leaking oil is being kind. That is a league that has been Duke/UNC for a loooonnnnngggg time at this point. FSU has been really solid for a couple years under Hamilton . MD won the 03 title and then exited stage left. They may be on their way back and NC State may finally have something to brag about other than that '83(?) highlight but that's about it. Maybe Larranaga turns Miami into something. I don't know, but you're right, they are in desperate need of the Cuse and a healthy pitt program.

Leaking oil is being kind. That is a league that has been Duke/UNC for a loooonnnnngggg time at this point. FSU has been really solid for a couple years under Hamilton . MD won the 03 title and then exited stage left. They may be on their way back and NC State may finally have something to brag about other than that '83(?) highlight but that's about it. Maybe Larranaga turns Miami into something. I don't know, but you're right, they are in desperate need of the Cuse and a healthy pitt program.

MD won the 03 title.

I was going to bust ball too but I let it slide...

BC had a moment there during the Dudley years, making the Sweet 16 in 2006. For a long time they were the only non Duke/UNC team to get that far until FSU recently did.

That Purnell would have Clemson off to an 18-0 start or something like that often only to collapse and miss the tourney.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom