Preseason Predictions For Division I Men's Lacrosse | Syracusefan.com

Preseason Predictions For Division I Men's Lacrosse

Notre Dame the champs and Hopkins in the final four. I think I would give pretty good odds against that.

No ones more overrated year in and year out then ND. If theres an ACC team I think could really struggle its them. There offense has been bad for years. Hopkins just get blown out by Penn State in a scrimmage this past weekend, they will be lucky to make the tournament less the final four. Petro has to be on the hot seat at this point, JHU is a shell of its former self.

No ones more overrated year in and year out then ND. If theres an ACC team I think could really struggle its them. There offense has been bad for years. Hopkins just get blown out by Penn State in a scrimmage this past weekend, they will be lucky to make the tournament less the final four. Petro has to be on the hot seat at this point, JHU is a shell of its former self.
Yeah, but that primo competition in the B1G lax conference will have all the top D-1 talent flocking to JHU again, so everything will be fine.

Just read that preview, my god whoever wrote that is beyond clueless. First he picks Syracuse to beat Duke in OT but then has us losing 10-7 to JHU??? What?

He also has ND and JHU in the final four, good luck with that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom