Presuming Edwards makes it to Syracuse I must think that our | Syracusefan.com

Presuming Edwards makes it to Syracuse I must think that our

CaliCuse

All American
running game will be better next year.Adding DMF and Morris to the current RBs and maybe even Laray Smith along with nearly all of the O-line Even with a new QB who also benefits from this our offense in total should be pretty darn good.Given that there are some recruits that have been names that could also help in the WR unit I think the program is in good shape to finally complete the turn around. It comes at a good time in our history now that home is in the ACC. It appears that all of our head coaches are in sync to be ready.:cool:

Unless I missed something our running game was damn good this year and those guys are all back next year.

I gotta think they give Smith (if he commits, which I think he will) a chance at the slot position. He's 6'1, and looks to have decent hands as well.

I gotta think they give Smith (if he commits, which I think he will) a chance at the slot position. He's 6'1, and looks to have decent hands as well.
THATS FINE . We need a kid who can explode to the goal line when given the opportunity to do so and not get cught from behind ubless there is an angle disadvantage.:cool:

running game will be better next year.Adding DMF and Morris to the current RBs and maybe even Laray Smith along with nearly all of the O-line Even with a new QB who also benefits from this our offense in total should be pretty darn good.Given that there are some recruits that have been names that could also help in the WR unit I think the program is in good shape to finally complete the turn around. It comes at a good time in our history now that home is in the ACC. It appears that all of our head coaches are in sync to be ready.:cool:
Life is good .

Next years team should have most depth at skill positions since late 90s teams. It will be young and unproven at WR, but it looks like their should be athletes all over the field.

The big question mark is Quarterback. A safe choice? Loeb? Kinder? Roll the dice with Allen? In any case, we can expect a huge dropoff from Nassib. At least the Nassib of the past six games.

If by "head coaches" you are referring to all the arm chair coaches we have here, I'd say this one of the first times they've ever been in-sync

Kinder has zero chance of starting next year. It's a three man race between Loeb, Hunt or Allen. My money is on Allen.

Kinder has zero chance of starting next year. It's a three man race between Loeb, Hunt or Allen. My money is on Allen.
My money is on Loeb. But I would gladly eat crow if a true freshman is able to come in and beat out a guy that's been in the system and has talent.

My money is on Loeb. But I would gladly eat crow if a true freshman is able to come in and beat out a guy that's been in the system and has talent.

I think the fact Loeb is a senior makes it extremely enticing to just redshirt Allen and start him all 4 years after Loeb has graduated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom