Pretty Cool Events at the CTO Dome This Weekend | Syracusefan.com

Pretty Cool Events at the CTO Dome This Weekend

So with all this excitement flying around the Saturday bash at the Dome, how many mighty Duke blue supporters will we see sprinkled among the + 35000? We have shown our presence in their backyard so far.

CTO.jpg

How many times do they count CTO in the official attendence? Has to be 5 or 10, right?

Damn, what an opportunity for those students.

I'd love to see the baseball discussion with Stark, Kurkjian and Shulman. All three of those guys really know their stuff. I got a signed copy of The Stark Truth for my Dad a couple years ago. Great book.

I definitely plan on going Sunday and probably tomorrow if plans work out.

Hey, You stole my "Throwback Thursday" picture off of Facebook! That should be at least a misdemeanor! The picture's from my days as Daily Orange editor. With me is Alan Kort, the DO sports editor.
Great picture, pretty smile! I only mean this with sincerity.

cto said:
Hey, You stole my "Throwback Thursday" picture off of Facebook! That should be at least a misdemeanor! The picture's from my days as Daily Orange editor. With me is Alan Kort, the DO sports editor.

Alan Kort looks a little too happy.

Most pictures of women I post get deleted I don't think this one will!
You came very close to being wrong. I thought about deleting it, but since so many people here had seen it (and commented on it) on Facebook, I decided to let it stay. I suspect most folks here would not want to have their picture posted here, except possibly by themselves.

if you hadn't posted it on your Facebook today I wound not have put it on here but since you did I figured it would be ok
You came very close to being wrong. I thought about deleting it, but since so many people here had seen it (and commented on it) on Facebook, I decided to let it stay. I suspect most folks here would not want to have their picture posted here, except possibly by themselves.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom