Pretty good Syracuse recruiting chart. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Pretty good Syracuse recruiting chart.

Hey Cuse,

I've also added twitter profiles for every ranked recruit (overall or by position) that I could find for the classes of 2012 and 2013.

Take a look and let me know what you think.

Verbal Commits - Syracuse Page

Those are some great improvements. I like the twitter profiles. That's a ton of work, but hopefully some day you'll find time to add the current players tweets as well. Scoop and Kris have a friendly rivalry on who can get more followers. Thanks for the major league effort.

Hey Cuse,

In an attempt to get my mind off this afternoon's game, and any bodily harm I might inflict on an ACC referee. I decided I'd give you an update on the site:

For those of you who were having issues with the size of the chart being too large and having to scroll left to right, I've made a fix so that viewing the page should be easier with no scrolling.

The rankings are now in lock-step with ESPN, Scout and Rivals. I've now put in place a process that checks for new rankings nightly, so they should stay in sync. I've also added the change between the current rankings and the previous rankings for each player.

I've added a check for changes in the star value for each player's profile at Scout, Rivals and ESPN, so issues with the star values being "stale" for players should now be addressed.

I've added the team committed to for the player ranking pages, and addressed the issue where the 2013 rankings weren't showing up properly.

I've also added twitter profiles for every ranked recruit (overall or by position) that I could find for the classes of 2012 and 2013.

Take a look and let me know what you think.

Verbal Commits - Syracuse Page
Nice work! Thanks.
But State had Carolina Saturday.
I think I share your feelings in saying I'd rather have had the old chart and that result.

@Philawolf
very nice work.
Probably just me, but it took a few seconds to figure out that the asterisk's didn't have an explanatory note but meant "stars".

Also, for Cuse fans, having watched Grant he's a 3, not a 4.

@Philawolf
very nice work.
Probably just me, but it took a few seconds to figure out that the asterisk's didn't have an explanatory note but meant "stars".

Also, for Cuse fans, having watched Grant he's a 3, not a 4.

Thanks. Hmm, this is what I have at the bottom, that I thought would explanatory. I guess I'll need to add an actual star "image" to the page.

Legend

Player Name
Height, Weight, Average Star Rating
Overall Ranking | Position Rank

Thanks. Hmm, this is what I have at the bottom, that I thought would explanatory. I guess I'll need to add an actual star "image" to the page.

Legend

Player Name
Height, Weight, Average Star Rating
Overall Ranking | Position Rank
Yes, technically correct, and again it might have just been the way I think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom