Pretty sure Fran almost dropped | Syracusefan.com

Pretty sure Fran almost dropped

He certainly almost did. I rewound it for my wife. I said did he just almost drop a m f?

Funniest part of the event was Gtown Kent reading the exact same line off his script twice like the robot he is

1701766328052.gif

Yes. I noticed that and Wildhack's face at the same time. lol.

He definitely did. I'm sure our HR and Compliance staff are going to be a little more nervous about press conferences than when Dino did them lol. Oh well!

Yes. He was talking about his life and career arc. Said "I didn't break the glass ceiling, I smashed the mother".

I am the last to call for anyone to be fired and Coach Babers seemed like a nice guy.
That said if I heard him say "owie" one more time I was ready to make the call myself and end his run here. Coach Fran can drop as many f-bombs as he wants in my book, we have earned some good ol' cussing with puttong up with all those "owies".

He may have almost said that but if Coach Fran is in my living room talking to my wife, myself and son he ain't dropping no f-bomb there.

He may have almost said that but if Coach Fran is in my living room talking to my wife, myself and son he ain't dropping no f-bomb there.
I
I completely get where you are coming from and point of view here which is definitely a standard he should sense when talking with you and your family.

That said, for me, it is about context and I could see the conversation where he could slip that in and it wouldn't bother me at all. One of my favorite coaches for my son (a D1 baseball pitcher) since my son was 12 would slide in some age semi to completely inappropriate comments when talking with my son, myself and wife, but in context they worked and to this day he is still tight with us all even as Jed is in grad school playing.

I guess I am saying it is like the old saying aboit Pron, I can't degine it but I know it when I see it. I would know inappropriate swearing and feel completely confident Coach Fran would never cross that line.

Yes. He was talking about his life and career arc. Said "I didn't break the glass ceiling, I smashed the mother".

You see this cat Fran is a bad mother (Shut your mouth)
But I'm talkin' about Fran (Then we can dig it)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom