PRIME TIME POUNDING THE PORTAL HARD | Syracusefan.com

PRIME TIME POUNDING THE PORTAL HARD

CapitalO

2nd String
Jackson State head Deion Sanders just picked up his 10th ( P5 ) transfer in former Auburn 4 star ( DT ) Coynis Miller. Anybody on the board want to pick a date when the NCAA. steps in and slaps Jackson State for some recruiting violations. ?

You are going to get many likes on that reply I can't wait for someone to post that video.

Right now I’d wager if you were a P5 kid who wants to move down to ensure PT and you could play for any coach at that level Deion is a HUGE draw. He’s got the history, the rings, the HOF status, the swag and a ton of stuff going for him that’s going to excite kids. Oh and if memory serves he has a pretty impressive staff too.

once he starts coaching games and has an opportunity to win/lose we will see if he can keep recruiting at this level.

If anyone needs a football fix, FCS is playing a spring season right now

We already know he steals pizzas.
Your comment reminds me of when I was a grad student at Duke in the early 80's. Duke was hosting NC State and State had a player who had knocked off a pizza delivery truck but was allowed to play anyway.

When the players were announced and this guy came to center court, the Cameron crazies threw pizza boxes onto the court. :p

Your comment reminds me of when I was a grad student at Duke in the early 80's. Duke was hosting NC State and State had a player who had knocked off a pizza delivery truck but was allowed to play anyway.

When the players were announced and this guy came to center court, the Cameron crazies threw pizza boxes onto the court. :p
That was the late Lorenzo Charles, who would later play a key role in NC State's NC upset against Houston.

Charles incidentally was angered by the treatment, had a great game and led the Wolfpack to a victory over the geeky Dukies.

If anyone needs a football fix, FCS is playing a spring season right now

”Coach Prime” is a hot mess and going to be a ton of fun to follow this year.

I hope that Deion helps promote an influx of players to HBCU's. We are really seeing the historical and current importance of these schools. I'm rooting for them to get even more recognition.

Here in Delaware, we just elected a couple of extraordinary first-term legislators from Delaware State--including the first Muslim woman to win election in Delaware.

I hope that Deion helps promote an influx of players to HBCU's. We are really seeing the historical and current importance of these schools. I'm rooting for them to get even more recognition.

Here in Delaware, we just elected a couple of extraordinary first-term legislators from Delaware State--including the first Muslim woman to win election in Delaware.
KEEP POLITICS OUT OF SPORTS!!!

(sarcasm font?)

Last edited:
That was the late Lorenzo Charles, who would later play a key role in NC State's NC upset against Houston.

Charles incidentally was angered by the treatment, had a great game and led the Wolfpack to a victory over the geeky Dukies.
There was another State player (different game) who was accused of assaulting a woman and was still allowed to play. When he was introduced, the Duke coeds threw panties onto the court.