Priscilla Williams transferring from USF to Oregon to Jacksonville | Syracusefan.com

Priscilla Williams transferring from USF to Oregon to Jacksonville

illestcuse

All Conference
Damn this is a huge blow. Was looking forward to see her get back in the swing of things. She will be missed the rest of the season. Rest up Priscilla, can’t wait to see what you’re able to do next season!

Attachments

• 1638374671003.jpeg
    1638374671003.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 158
That is wild. Brian Higgins in an interview with Vonn before the last game mentioned that she was expected to be medically cleared to play tonight. So, I am only guessing that she made a decision to wait for things to straighten out more at SU and use her redshirt year. Hope she stays after all of this. Hope she is really ok and that the medical review didn't show anything else.

Too bad; she would have made a great impact !
Yea. I kept imagining when she entered this group. There is some real talent, and she may have made a big difference, plus a little more added height to the roster. Many of these players are 1 year players. Too bad as some are really good. I am assuming a grad transfer is 1 year only. Correct me if I am wrong.

Typically, but not all! Many of our current players are one and done. Whoever our new HC is she/he should be able to build from the portal in the initial season of tenure and do quite well!

She came here to play for Q, can't blame her for wanting to go somewhere else. She's young, hard to see past the charlatan (Q) in pursuit of her dream. I hoped she would stay, I wish her all the best and hope she finds the place that will help her achieve her goals.

Why? Brand new coach everybody is excited about. Why is this unsurprising? I find it disappointing on the very day the new coach is hired. Very disappointing.
Yes, very disappointing. She was recruited to play here by a coach that was let go a year ago, likely only stayed because Vonn Read. When she red-shirted I figured she would be leaving. She has no loyalty to FLJ and has an opportunity to find her dream elsewhere. There is nothing wrong with that.

Why? Brand new coach everybody is excited about. Why is this unsurprising? I find it disappointing on the very day the new coach is hired. Very disappointing.
Stability. Probably will go somewhere with a team that has proven themselves. I feel sorry for the players who’ve stayed through all of this mess. It’s been chaos and instability for 2 years straight, they didn’t sign up for that.

This news is not shocking to me, but is another kick in the gut on top of everything else that has transpired with this program. I think its a little ironic she decides to announce she's entering the portal on the same exact day she meets the new HC too. She probably already had her foot out of the door, but this was the final nail in the coffin for her. If I had any sliver of hope that the Carr's could possibly be swayed into staying, that has dissipated-- but I'm done with the negativity and don't want to spoil this day so I'm not going to go there. Just gotta continue to have faith that FLJ can get some talent in here and turn this ship around quickly. I so desperately want to get back to the good 'ol days!

On a side note-- I gotta give Domedude3 his props! He said FLJ would be the next HC which came true. Said Dyaisha Fair would follow her. She just entered her name in the portal today, so I'd imagine we will be hearing some news regarding that fairly soon. Got any other predictions for us? Haha :p

Stability. Probably will go somewhere with a team that has proven themselves. I feel sorry for the players who’ve stayed through all of this mess. It’s been chaos and instability for 2 years straight, they didn’t sign up for that.
Wasn’t that just solved? Wouldn’t you at least sit down with the new coach and have a discussion? You could tell me that’s already been done ...but since 2:00 today?
Oh well...on to the next I guess.

This news is not shocking to me, but is another kick in the gut on top of everything else that has transpired with this program. I think its a little ironic she decides to announce she's entering the portal on the same exact day she meets the new HC too. She probably already had her foot out of the door, but this was the final nail in the coffin for her. If I had any sliver of hope that the Carr's could possibly be swayed into staying, that has dissipated-- but I'm done with the negativity and don't want to spoil this day so I'm not going to go there. Just gotta continue to have faith that FLJ can get some talent in here and turn this ship around quickly. I so desperately want to get back to the good 'ol days!

On a side note-- I gotta give Domedude3 his props! He said FLJ would be the next HC which came true. Said Dyaisha Fair would follow her. She just entered her name in the portal today, so I'd imagine we will be hearing some news regarding that fairly soon. Got any other predictions for us? Haha :p
Appreciate it!!!

Players who participate in Fall Sports have until May 1st to enter the portal. Priscilla's decision to enter the portal yesterday is telling and makes it clear that she had already decided to transfer before the announcement of FLJ as the new HC. KellySyracuse is probably right that the plan all along was to preserve her eligibility by redshirting this year and then transfer this Spring. She may already have an idea of her next school.

Players who participate in Fall Sports have until May 1st to enter the portal. Priscilla's decision to enter the portal yesterday is telling and makes it clear that she had already decided to transfer before the announcement of FLJ as the new HC. KellySyracuse is probably right that the plan all along was to preserve her eligibility by redshirting this year and then transfer this Spring. She may already have an idea of her next school.
All probably true just the timing of it feels like someone announcing their engagement at someone else's wedding,,,plenty of time before or after to announce.

She’s averaging 2.6 ppg at USF. What the hell?
Loved her at SU. She was the women’s team Kadary for me. And they both played way better at Cuse than their scrubbier 2nd school…so far. I don’t get it.

She’s tall, skilled, and can really shoot it - how is she not a stud at USF?