Program is spiraling downward | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Program is spiraling downward

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we’re still spiraling downward we must be using a tunnel-boring machine.

Doesn’t Hop use an exclusive zone?
Mostly zone but he does on occasion switch to man and other tactics. Shocking I know.

As much as I hate the zone I don't think that's one of the top issues we face. The biggest is that for a variety of reasons the best players don't want to come here any more.

I'm sorry my less than positive posts during this difficult time hurt your feelings. I will be sure to keep you in mind next time I post. I will bring up fun things like the Wiggles or cool pet tricks or something just for you.
Sounds great. I was getting excited but your last masterpiece reminded me to temper my excitement which I immediately did. Today you taught me that the program is spiraling out of control, more great advice by a board expert. I'm so glad that you will be at the Louisville game since you are the #1 SU basketball fan. Simply the best.

The fanbase was at Hopkins throat OP and didn't want him after his brief cameo. Thats a fact. We would have crushed him before the first game was played and whined about not hiring Jay Wright instead. We are 8-4 in an extremely difficult league. This flawed team made a run in last years tourney and might do the same again. People should chill out after a road loss to a team thats been ranked most of the season and was desperate for a win. Yes it was an awful showing.

Some of these lesser ranked recruits could work out well for us and give us a UVA/Nova like run of having returning talent. One and dones are what made us a perennial bubble team.

Sounds great. I was getting excited but your last masterpiece reminded me to temper my excitement which I immediately did. Today you taught me that the program is spiraling out of control, more great advice by a board expert. I'm so glad that you will be at the Louisville game since you are the #1 SU basketball fan. Simply the best.
I'll just fall in line and only speak positive when things look bleak. I'll do that just for you since your precious feelings can't take such non-positive language. If things look like their spiraling upward let me know. Tell me what you're seeing that seems to indicate that's the case. On the court, recruiting, coaching, etc.. Tell me what you love so much right now. K thanks. As far as #1 fan comment... I support the team thick and thin and I have a voice that's not obscured by homerism which seems to be the case with you. Maybe you need to grow up? Btw which is your favorite Wiggle character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom