Class of 2014 - Prospects that will camp with Syracuse in June | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Prospects that will camp with Syracuse in June

1. Cappyyeqzzxv©@Cappyy3 11h
  2. That camp was by far the best experience of my life! DB coach was reppin no fly zonee

1. Cappyyeqzzxv©@Cappyy3 19h
    The grind officially starts today syracuse today marist tomarrow
CB FDR..

If nothing else all these kids seem to be enjoying these camps and the coaches. Good for Syracuse FB.

NJ HS Football Spot@nj_hs_fb_spot 11h
C/O 2015 OL Tommy Hatton RT @thatkidhatton: Last camps of the summer Syracuse this weekend and Maryland on Wednesday one last camp #grind

St. Joseph Regional HS, NJ
6'3 265..already.

Offers...can you guess..BC, RU, UConn.

NJ HS Football Spot@nj_hs_fb_spot 11h
C/O 2015 OL Tommy Hatton RT @thatkidhatton: Last camps of the summer Syracuse this weekend and Maryland on Wednesday one last camp #grind

St. Joseph Regional HS, NJ
6'3 265..already.

Offers...can you guess..BC, RU, UConn.

Hatton is going to be a big time highly recruited lineman next year. Great news that he's camping here.

▲★✞Patrice Rene✞★▼™@PatriceRene6 9h
Need that good night sleep tonight.. Syracuse Camp Tomorrow!!

2016 DB Patrice Rene Canada..
-- Michigan State has a couple of Canadian players on its roster, and a group from Gridiron Academy drew a lot of attention at SMSB.
Leading the way was 2016 St. Peter's (Ottawa) cornerback Patrice Rene, who picked up an offer Saturday.
"I think this weekend went pretty well for me, it was pretty great," he said. "I picked up my first offer (Saturday), from Akron, and I'm really happy. I think I had a great performance, but there still is room for improvement. I can't be satisfied, I have to keep working."
Akron wasn't alone in taking notice of the 6-foot-1 cornerback, as Michigan State, Michigan, Ohio State and Wisconsin were among those who talked with Rene.
"They all like what they see in me," he said. "I'm still young and for my age I have that talent and for my size, you don't really see a 6-1 defensive back that often, so that's something they really liked in me."
Rene grew up a fan of a couple of Big Ten schools in particular, but a recent visit brought MSU to the radar.
"As a kid, I always like Michigan and Ohio State because of the rivalry," Rene said, "but we recently visited Michigan State with the quarterback Michael O'Connor. So that really opened my eyes to Michigan State.
"I loved the facilities and Coach (Mark) Dantonio and I met the defensive backs coach, too. So I really started liking Michigan State, too."
Rene will be looking to move to the United States either this year or next to play football. He mentioned current possibilities include Cass Tech, Philadelphia's Imhotep Charter and somewhere in Texas.

▲★✞Patrice Rene✞★▼™@PatriceRene6 9h
Need that good night sleep tonight.. Syracuse Camp Tomorrow!!

2016 DB Patrice Rene Canada..
-- Michigan State has a couple of Canadian players on its roster, and a group from Gridiron Academy drew a lot of attention at SMSB.
Leading the way was 2016 St. Peter's (Ottawa) cornerback Patrice Rene, who picked up an offer Saturday.
"I think this weekend went pretty well for me, it was pretty great," he said. "I picked up my first offer (Saturday), from Akron, and I'm really happy. I think I had a great performance, but there still is room for improvement. I can't be satisfied, I have to keep working."
Akron wasn't alone in taking notice of the 6-foot-1 cornerback, as Michigan State, Michigan, Ohio State and Wisconsin were among those who talked with Rene.
"They all like what they see in me," he said. "I'm still young and for my age I have that talent and for my size, you don't really see a 6-1 defensive back that often, so that's something they really liked in me."
Rene grew up a fan of a couple of Big Ten schools in particular, but a recent visit brought MSU to the radar.
"As a kid, I always like Michigan and Ohio State because of the rivalry," Rene said, "but we recently visited Michigan State with the quarterback Michael O'Connor. So that really opened my eyes to Michigan State.
"I loved the facilities and Coach (Mark) Dantonio and I met the defensive backs coach, too. So I really started liking Michigan State, too."
Rene will be looking to move to the United States either this year or next to play football. He mentioned current possibilities include Cass Tech, Philadelphia's Imhotep Charter and somewhere in Texas.

Another Rene? How do you say "fair catch" in Canadian?

CL... Does this kid have an offer?

Sorry, contrary to popular belief I am not omnipotent. Can't do it right now but I will look later. I do know he liked the new cheer uniforms ; )

Sorry, contrary to popular belief I am not omnipotent. Can't do it right now but I will look later. I do know he liked the new cheer uniforms ; )

gracias!

He does not.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

He does not.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Thanks DC! What's the status with guys like him and Crotchet. Have they been told to wait? Grey shirt? Prep? Seem like good long term prospects that would be great program guys...

Thanks DC! What's the status with guys like him and Crotchet. Have they been told to wait? Grey shirt? Prep? Seem like good long term prospects that would be great program guys...
Not sure. Will be starting to get some more info in the coming weeks and will check.

Looks like Crochet is still interested...

J Morse@jjasonm22 17 Aug
I guarantee #Syracuse beats #Clemson this year in football.
Retweeted by Daniel Crochet