protest planned Monday | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

protest planned Monday

a

• a

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • a

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
He claims Davis and Lang want to be heard. It seems to me that they HAVE been heard. Bernie Fine has not been heard. He has to wait while things get investigated -- again. A protest of this sort serves no useful purpose. There has been no shortage of publicity for Davis and Lang's claims.

The immature side of myself hopes our students dont let this happen. Yea i know, how Penn Stateish of me.

Stuff like this is infuriating - there is no reason to protest, yet. If something comes out and charges are filed go for it, but until then this is just attention grabbing.

Stuff like this (and to this point, the story as a whole) is going to cause people to not support victims when they truly need it.

This guy has issues himself, is he the guy from the stories a year or so ago that was getting NJ crack dealers places to live in Syracuse?

Anyone want to make this sign and show up at the protest:

I support the ALLEGED victims & Syracuse University, but first and foremost I support Coach Bernie Fine.
i wouldn't mind seeing some Jon Stewart-esque rally signs.

slide_12644_170181_large.jpg

They're not going to reach a big audience. SU has the entire week off, and campus is a ghost town.

slide_12644_169723_large.jpg

Oh lawdy. The next 30 minutes are shot. I get a big kick out of these signs but I promise I'll stop posting them. Maybe one more if I find a really good one.

This is another place to separate ourselves from State Penn. Here's hoping everyone stays respectful.

Respectful? The fact that these dopes are going to stage a protest in the first place throws respect out the windows.

The people it is most disrespectful to is the people these protesters claim to represent, the TRUE victims of sexual abuse. Each false allegation just adds to the "reasonable doubt" that real molesters can hide behind...