Proud of the team, and sad | Syracusefan.com

Proud of the team, and sad

swish7

All Conference
When we were crawling back into the game, I said to Lollipop, 'if we can just get within 4 or so, MIs young team will crumble'. We did, and they kinda started to. We didn't, we couldnt take advantage. We stopped MI on a couple trips, but came up empty on the other end.

Soon MI was up 7, 8 again.

But, our kids were still not done. They fought back, and fought what was just a HORRIBLE game for two in particular, and came within 1. I'm not going to rip those two, but DAMN!

I'm still not sure why we fouled immediately there.

Obviously sucked to lose MCW and Triche. I felt worse about Triche. As much as anyone, he showed up today.

Sitting in the nosebleeds, the view was OK. But other things sort of disconnect you from the game. Sound travels slowly. So, you miss things.

It was great to be part of an Orange experience. I met up with some great, blue collar posters, the Pourhouse Crew, and Jarhead and Texan. The salt of the board, IMO.

Special shout out to Lollipop Orange. He is a very knowledgeable, and a great person to watch a game with.

I met some HS buds, and hardcore fans, at the official SU tailgate. I also ran into my neighbor of 20 years ago from Livingston Ave.

It was a very sad way to lose. Hats off to the MI players. They took every shot we gave them, and didn't crumble. I can't say the same for all the fans. They had a few bad eggs , among a decent bunch, that left a sour taste in my mouth. One got in my face after the game and screamed ' go blue '. What a douche. The women are among the hottest, what with their golden locks, dutch roots, and maize shirts. Thanks for being hot at least.

I've been on JB over the years, but he coached the hell out of this team.

Heading to Siricusas today, then home. Hope to see a few more posters there.

Peace folks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom