Proud of This Team | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Proud of This Team

Bad clock management is literally the last thing anyone should be complaining about in this game.

HCDB managed the clock quite nicely, IMO. Especially compared to previous...umm...adventures.

Somewhere, Coach Smith is smiling...

1672413143295.png

This team lost so much personnel over the past few weeks, including an offensive coordinator and the defensive coordinator after having lost so many players to injury during the course this season.

We played tough and never quit.

We lost, but gave the Gophers a heck of a game.

I am really proud of the players and the staff. And I look forward to supporting this team next year.
They played really well. Defense isn’t going to miss a beat, if not be better. Key to next year is the ol.

I really enjoyed this team. They outperformed in a couple of games that made the season a success. Without heroics by Shrader & Gadsden early in the season, there would have been no bowl game. I thought we played well enough to win against Minnesota, but a few mistakes turned the tide. The defense was inspired most of the season, and yesterday was no exception. Considering how depleted and banged-up the team was in the bowl game, we were competitive. I'm proud of these guys. Kudos to all...

I really enjoyed this team. They outperformed in a couple of games that made the season a success. Without heroics by Shrader & Gadsden early in the season, there would have been no bowl game. I thought we played well enough to win against Minnesota, but a few mistakes turned the tide. The defense was inspired most of the season, and yesterday was no exception. Considering how depleted and banged-up the team was in the bowl game, we were competitive. I'm proud of these guys. Kudos to all...
I’ll second all of that. Good post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom