PS: Syracuse AD John Wildhack on Mike Hart's departure | Syracusefan.com

PS: Syracuse AD John Wildhack on Mike Hart's departure

He's very consistent in his message of "improving the fan experience in the Dome". He told me the same thing last week at a local SU event.

He's very consistent in his message of "improving the fan experience in the Dome". He told me the same thing last week at a local SU event.

He really needs to get the locker rooms done. They look like HS level.

#BringNattyLight2theDome

Agree, the licker
He really needs to get the locker rooms done. They look like HS level.

Agree! Not sure just how the locker rooms haven't been addressed, even since the Grob era. I mean locker rooms are supposed to be a recruiting angle. They are 30 years outdated.

what i got out of his hart comment was that hart was not that valuable to compete for. i could be misinterpreting though. if he was not that valuable, i am curious to know why. was he a poor coach? poor recruiter? not enthusiastic??? just asking.

what i got out of his hart comment was that hart was not that valuable to compete for. i could be misinterpreting though. if he was not that valuable, i am curious to know why. was he a poor coach? poor recruiter? not enthusiastic??? just asking.
I think Wildhack meant he wasn't going to overpay for Hart when Lewis, McCloud or Monroe might need raises to be retained in the next few years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom