PSA: Brackets | Syracusefan.com

PSA: Brackets

skurey

Living Legend
Lots of people fill them out. Most don't turn out too well. Such is life. You lost half your Final 4 in the first round? Awesome. No one cares.

Some get lucky and hit all of their upset picks. Top percentile on ESPN? Awesome. No one cares.

Your wife doesn't care.

Your co-workers don't care.

Your friends don't care.

This board doesn't care.

Your mother doesn't care.

But beware of the guy who asks you how your bracket is doing, because he just wants to pretend to be interested so he can go on his rant about his own. And you don't care.

PSA, part 2:
Beware of the guy who bitches about people talking about their brackets, because it just means he did a sh1tty job with his picks and is embarrassed.
;)

Well I only had Duke to the Sweet 16 so that wasn't a big deal, but Mizzou hurt more since I had them in the Elite 8. UNLV was my other Elite 8 loss. Try taking a flyer on a good midmajor, and it doesn't work out. Oh well. I'm doing much better on the right side of the bracket though, so I'm trying to stay positive.

Well I only had Duke to the Sweet 16 so that wasn't a big deal, but Mizzou hurt more since I had them in the Elite 8. UNLV was my other Elite 8 loss. Try taking a flyer on a good midmajor, and it doesn't work out. Oh well. I'm doing much better on the right side of the bracket though, so I'm trying to stay positive.

No one cares.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom