PSU schollies | Syracusefan.com

PSU schollies

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
As I understood the sanctions, the schollies are 15 I'm on the way per year and unused ones can't be carried over, correct

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Only allowed to bring in 15 in the next 4 recruiting classes.

That's 15 max. May be less than that.

It is possible nobody leaves and they have 65 players after this year. That being the max they could not bring in any new players. That would seriously them

It is possible nobody leaves and they have 65 players after this year. That being the max they could not bring in any new players. That would seriously **** them

Good point. How many scholarship seniors are on the team currently? What if the outgoing senior class is not enough to get them to 65 next year? Do they have to cut some players?

Their roster shows 25 seniors, and a bunch of 4th year juniors.

Don't know who's scholarship and who's a walk-on.

Good point. How many scholarship seniors are on the team currently? What if the outgoing senior class is not enough to get them to 65 next year? Do they have to cut some players?

You also have to remember that the NCAA guaranteed the scholarships to any players who wished to stay. In that case it brings up the question whether Penn State could cut them or ask them to leave if they have graduated and have one year of elgibility left.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom