Pt spreads for the games | Syracusefan.com

Pt spreads for the games

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
Anyone know what site I can use to see the spreads for the games (favorites, etc)?

I'm looking at you, 690.

Damn, don't have access at work.
You can use a proxy if you want. Just simply go to my-proxy.com and then copy/paste the URL that 690 gave you.

You can use this link too: http://bit.ly/NwT22Q

I'm not sure if that'll work though, since it might go by certain IPs

.com

That didnt work either, can you just tell me the spread for the San Diego St game? I'm in a pool where I need to pick 2 winners today. The catch is, once you pick a team, you cannot use them the rest of the way. So you want to save the 1 seeds, etc.

Right now I've got Syracuse, and debating Pittsburgh/SD state..

That didnt work either, can you just tell me the spread for the San Diego St game? I'm in a pool where I need to pick 2 winners today. The catch is, once you pick a team, you cannot use them the rest of the way. So you want to save the 1 seeds, etc.

I can't access that from work either, but if I recall last night when I looked they were a 6.5 or 7 point favorite.

I can't access that from work either, but if I recall last night when I looked they were a 6.5 or 7 point favorite.

Go with Oregon.

Sdsu -7

So a survior/point spread pool...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom