PTG - love this pic for many reasons | Syracusefan.com

PTG - love this pic for many reasons

Rocco

Watching you.
I was there, happily drinking beer in the snow with my wife.

with WFVU fans is like teasing goats.

That one WVU player is eating dirt.

See a bunch of Orange in the background.

Huge W for Syracuse heading into the ACC.

1015994_469234689835557_1560594909_o.jpg

I love this picture because it's snowing. The game of football is super photogenic in the snow.

Also the WVU player that recently ate dirt in the background near the ref... i can imagine how helpless the look on his face must be.

I love this picture because it's snowing. The game of football is super photogenic in the snow.

Also the WVU player that recently ate dirt in the background near the ref... i can imagine how helpless the look on his face must be.

images

I was there, happily drinking beer in the snow with my wife.

with WFVU fans is like teasing goats.

That one WVU player is eating dirt.

See a bunch of Orange in the background.

Huge W for Syracuse heading into the ACC.

1015994_469234689835557_1560594909_o.jpg
That was a great day down there. The trash talking was fun at first but once the game got out of hand, I almost felt bad for the WVU fans, even if they were pretty arrogant and obnoxious before the game.

They slunk out of the stadium with hands down, wearing grim expressions, walking quickly and quietly, shaking their heads but saying nothing.

It was quite beautiful to behold.

I will agree with that. When I got my first ever HDTV it was midway through the NFL season and one of the first things I watched was an NFL game being played in the snow. I refuse to watch sports in standard def unless there's absolutely no other choice ever since.

I will agree with that. When I got my first ever HDTV it was midway through the NFL season and one of the first things I watched was an NFL game being played in the snow. I refuse to watch sports in standard def unless there's absolutely no other choice ever since.

Does that still exist? ;)

Edit: With that said, I went into Dick's Sporting Goods the other day and the televisions above the registers were CRTs.

They ran that play 5 or 6 times and WVU never really stopped it. That was as old school a win as the program had under Marrone.

Domination. Not 43-0 but WVU was owned. Twice as many first downs, 3.5x rushing yards, 24 pt margin.

Geez...until I got cable I thought everything was played when it was snowing.....

They ran that play 5 or 6 times and WVU never really stopped it. That was as old school a win as the program had under Marrone.

Domination. Not 43-0 but WVU was owned. Twice as many first downs, 3.5x rushing yards, 24 pt margin.

I'm still waiting for WVU to get a first down ... still hasn't happened.

I'm still waiting for WVU to get a first down ... still hasn't happened.

Wait until Geno gets to deal with the Bills every year. Marrone has that dudes' number in his CEO folder.

Wait until Geno gets to deal with the Bills every year. Marrone has that dudes' number in his CEO folder.

As a Bills fan I hope you are right ... but somehow I think Marrone will go over with that roster like a fart in church ... not well at all.