Pugh announces for NFL | Syracusefan.com

Pugh announces for NFL

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
according to ESPN. Good luck Justin.

Two. Great year for him. Knock someone on their ass every play.

yes good luck to him he certainly earned hsi stripes here and hopefully has a very successful career at the next level

pugh confirmed it on twitter.

(hey, after yesterday - i think it was necessary)

Keon Lyn may go too. I get Pugh because he played for 4 years but losing Lyn would suck as well.

Keon Lyn may go too. I get Pugh because he played for 4 years but losing Lyn would suck as well.

Lyn would go undrafted. Wouldn't be the smartest move.

What I would do in his shoes, especially given the injury.

Good luck Justin! Lyn's never impressed me. If he goes, SU's got the CBs to cover it.

Lyn would go undrafted. Wouldn't be the smartest move.

He was openly miffed by the Marrone NFL interviews. It would be a shame if true, because he and Reddish have the makings of a great CB crew and I think Lyn would be drafted after one year of ACC exposure.

He was openly miffed by the Marrone NFL interviews. It would be a shame if true, because he and Reddish have the makings of a great CB crew and I think Lyn would be drafted after one year of ACC exposure.
I agree. I just peeped his tweets and he posted a pic from the NFL advisory board. The better competition could make or break him.

Justin Pugh is the best player of the Marrone era. Best offensive lineman than I have personal seen here.

Best of luck to you. I think you'll be an excellent NFL player.

I agree. I just peeped his tweets and he posted a pic from the NFL advisory board. The better competition could make or break him.

Says he's making his decision Wednesday.

Congrats to Justin! I hope the Colts are LUCKy enough to draft his services.

Wanna make a bet? He'll be drafted.

He says on Twitter that he's deciding by next Wednesday. Hope like hell he comes back.

I would wager a lot that he will not be drafted.

I would wager a lot that he will not be drafted.

Name your price. You realize there are 7 rounds, right? Keon will be drafted. Always boggled my mind that this board still hasn't figured out that Keon is a really, really good CB.

Name your price. You realize there are 7 rounds, right? Keon will be drafted. Always boggled my mind that this board still hasn't figured out that Keon is a really, really good CB.

This year, not a chance. Next year 4th or 5th round easily.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom