Pugh coming back? | Syracusefan.com

Pugh coming back?

OrangeBlood

Starter
Most of us had assumed that Justin would be leaving the university after the season to turn pro for many reasons. However, his tweet tonight maybe telling us something different.

The tweet read:
@JustinPugh67: Last game of the 2012 season tomorrow. Want to send our seniors out with the win. New Era Pinstripe Bowl on ESPN at 3:15pm #orangenation

That doesn't seem like something a guy in his final game would say...

Maybe he didn't get the news he wanted from NFL scouts. I know I am probably looking too much into this but I thought it was interesting so I thought I'd share.

Now what exactly are you baffled by? That by no means in any sort of way says hes coming back. All it says is he wants to win his final game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now what exactly are you baffled by? That by no means in any sort of way says hes coming back. All it says is he wants to win his final game.

I agree. It appears to be a very well worded message paying his respect to the seniors while not showing his hand.

Selfishly, I hope he comes back...the OL would be stout which would make the QB transition sooooo much smoother.

Understand that it does not say he is coming back, just thought it was odd he would say 2012 season (instead of career) and the seniors (instead of "us" seniors).

You guys are probably right that he is just trying not to show his hand, I have expected all along that he would leave and can not blame him for that.

Understand that it does not say he is coming back, just thought it was odd he would say 2012 season (instead of career) and the seniors (instead of "us" seniors).

You guys are probably right that he is just trying not to show his hand, I have expected all along that he would leave and can not blame him for that.
Didnt they say he got a 3rd round grade from the advisory panel?

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

ESPN announcer felt he is going. Said he was told by scout he could have started for Bills after his soph season.

ESPN announcer felt he is going. Said he was told by scout he could have started for Bills after his soph season.
I think that he said Hacket had said that regarding Pugh starting for the Bills last year.

Didnt they say he got a 3rd round grade from the advisory panel?

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Yes, Jesse said that Pugh received a 3rd round grade BUT could go earlier. Did say that he could have started for the Bills last year though...OUCH to the Bills or KUDOS to Pugh?

EDIT: Ah, yes, he referenced Hackett as saying Pugh could have started for the Bills, my bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom