Class of 2015 - Punter Sterling Hofrichter(FL) Signed LOI | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Punter Sterling Hofrichter(FL) Signed LOI

Nick Williams @NickWilliamsTBO · 13m 13 minutes ago
6A Football Championship: Sterling Hofrichter makes 40 yard FG. Central 7, Armwood 3. @TBO_PrepSports

Nick Williams @NickWilliamsTBO · 6m 6 minutes ago
6A Football Championship: Johnson to McNeal, 18 yard TD pass. PAT coming up by Hofrichter. Armwood 9, Central 7

Nick Williams @NickWilliamsTBO · 6m 6 minutes ago
6A Football Championship: PAT is good, Armwood 10, Central 7. Hawks first lead of the game. 6:51 left in 3rd Qtr

Nick Williams @NickWilliamsTBO · 47s 48 seconds ago
6A Football Championship: Central goes for it on fourth down with fake punt. Armwood holds. Turnover on downs. Hawks ball at the 44

Nick Williams ‏@NickWilliamsTBO 15m15 minutes ago
6A Football Championship: Thomas to Phillips for 30 yard gain. Central at the Armwood 18. 6:20 left in the game tied 10-10.

Nick Williams ‏@NickWilliamsTBO 10m10 minutes ago
6A football championship: Anthony Jones 20 yard touchdown. Central 17, Armwood 10 4:51 left to play

Nick Williams ‏@NickWilliamsTBO 6m6 minutes ago
Johnson sacked on back to back plays. 3rd and 22. Then throws interception. Central ball at the Armwoood 38. @TBO_PrepSports

Nick Williams ‏@NickWilliamsTBO 53s53 seconds ago
Central Punts. Armwood ball at their own 17. 1:33 left to play

Sterling Hofrichter ‏@shofrichter10 3h3 hours ago
Hard way to end my high school career, but I love and will never forget my coaches and teammates. Preparation for Syracuse starts now.

Sterling Hofrichter ‏@shofrichter10 10h10 hours ago
The Syracuse indoor practice facility looks sweet! I can't wait to see it in person!
1f34a.png

Sterling Hofrichter‏@shofrichter10 1h1 hour ago
That workout with @CoachKWorden was crazy. I'm not going to be able to walk tomorrow.

Coach Peterson‏@floridacorey 52m52 minutes ago
@shofrichter10 @CoachKWorden #kickerproblems " if you want to be ready to go in fall, you'll show up! #kickersarelifterstoo

Sterling Hofrichter‏@shofrichter10 50m50 minutes ago
@floridacorey @CoachKWorden I did linebacker drills with Coach and @HawkStar40. I might be a top linebacker in the ACC next year lol

Someone let their little brother tag along and try on a jersey, how adorable!

...wait, that's a recruit!?

I kid, I kid. He could look 5 years old for all I care as long as he can boom it. Accuracy would be nice too.