Class of 2015 - Punter Sterling Hofrichter(FL) Signed LOI | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Punter Sterling Hofrichter(FL) Signed LOI

4.6 second hangtime using my stopwatch on the phone. God bless technology. By the way as an aside, remember when everyone said I can't wait to see what kind of gadgets we have in the future...well besides flying cars we're living in the future.

B9gyx8RIUAAg25B.jpg:large

Whats longer his hang time or RDubb's 40 ... wow

It's about a tie. His hangtime was 4.45 hand timed so basically the same as RW's 40 haha. Both good weapons to have!

Cole Murphy came back down to Earth towards the end of the season. I definitely can see Hofrichter winning the starting kicker job. Very worst he should do kickoffs this year. We may finally have someone who can reach the end zone.

Cole Murphy came back down to Earth towards the end of the season. I definitely can see Hofrichter winning the starting kicker job. Very worst he should do kickoffs this year. We may finally have someone who can reach the end zone.
In full selfish mode I want him to redshirt so he is a full time dual kicker/punter as a true fresh and does so for four years. The dudes leg is gold, and I can't wait to watch him do both on the hill

That's a 42 yard FG if my math isn't bad...and has a few extra yards of clearance too. Not bad. How must distance is there between the goal post and the wall? You can hear a thud right near the end, it bounces off the wall directly behind the crossbar.