Purdue Fan here in Peace | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Purdue Fan here in Peace

Purdue can win if we can Mockabee the ball with him going downhill right away. Once he gets past the DL, he is slippery as hell. The problem has been he has been getting the ball with someone in his face.
Syracuse will win if Shrader gets just a little time to throw to let your WR separate from the man coverage we like to run with our safeties who have been terrible in coverage.
I grew up a Cuse fan as I am from upstate NY but went to Purdue for baseball. As I still don’t understand why Syracuse doesn’t have a baseball team.
Good luck and if you come to Ross Ade, enjoy. Should be a great environment .

This guy might be the best opposition poster since SuperPurpleCat.
James Corden Hello GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

I guess WM wasn't the soup can all the Boiler fans said they were :)
I think that game is more of a reflection of Iowa's offense being terrible than anything else.

Hell, their offensive coordinator has a clause that if they don't score 25 PPG, he's fired. They scored 24 against a team that just gave up 28 to Idaho State and scored 20 against Iowa State who just got beat by Ohio...7 of those Iowa State points were a pick-6.

I never said anything about Western Michigan being a can of soup. You have to beat who is in front of you. You handled them last week and this week they have Iowa down early. Syracuse did exactly what they are supposed to do against a bottom half MAC team. Iowa does not have the pedigree of blowing anyone out going back a few years with their offense.

I think that game is more of a reflection of Iowa's offense being terrible than anything else.

Hell, their offensive coordinator has a clause that if they don't score 25 PPG, he's fired. They scored 24 against a team that just gave up 28 to Idaho State and scored 20 against Iowa State who just got beat by Ohio...7 of those Iowa State points were a pick-6.

I never said anything about Western Michigan being a can of soup. You have to beat who is in front of you. You handled them last week and this week they have Iowa down early. Syracuse did exactly what they are supposed to do against a bottom half MAC team. Iowa does not have the pedigree of blowing anyone out going back a few years with their offense.

I'm just picking on some of the comments on your board was all. Just poking fun and wasn't at you.

In fairness it was an awful blown coverage by the vaunted Iowa D that has hurt them so far. I think it's quite comical Iowa is ranked honestly.

I'm just picking on some of the comments on your board was all. Just poking fun and wasn't at you.

In fairness it was an awful blown coverage by the vaunted Iowa D that has hurt them so far. I think it's quite comical Iowa is ranked honestly.
Yeah, some of those Purdue posters are insane...but there are those in every fan base. They also wanted Walters fired after the first game if that tells you anything.

Yeah, some of those Purdue posters are insane...but there are those in every fan base. They also wanted Walters fired after the first game if that tells you anything.

Year 1 is always tough and fraught with over reactions from week to week