Purdue Gameday... | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

Purdue Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
was that before or after he got hurt?
Before.

Could be banged up….honestly think he’s run well with what’s been there for him though. He’s made some good quick moves and hit the holes, as far as I can tell.

I think teams are just really keying on him.

If I see him get run down from behind in the open field or something, then I’ll think differently.

Crowd has been unimpressive first half. I was sober during that time. I am now drunk and will lead the second half charge.
Lead us king they are being cynical in my section

Purdue has executed nearly flawlessly on both sides of the ball so far. Can't set that aside. Reminds me of how they went out and won at Iowa last year.
Disagree.

Blew a for sure pick on the flea flicker with a dumb PI

Terrible play on 4th down on the 1st drive

Blocked XP

They’ve not been perfect at all

I wasn't able to watch the first half, finally got the game on a TV here in the poker room. It sounds like we played awful and are still only down 6 to a top ~40-50 team. That seems like a good sign for the season. If a bad half doesn't take you out of the game at all against a decent team, you're pretty decent yourself.

Hopefully they can pull it together in the 2H.

Here’s how I can best describe the 2nd quarter.

Shrader, back to pass, has all day, can’t find anyone, he’ll tuck it and run.

Over and over and over and over again.

GS is tucking and running too quickly. Instead of moving the pocket the first sign of it collapsing he’s running.
Yup. The one play the backup was in, he found somebody down field and delivered it accurately….

makes me think it can be done.

Basically, we didn't get any pressure on their QB except for a handful of plays, and they have carved up our secondary. We're also not defending their tight end, who is really hurt us. They've had several third and really longs, and converted. Meanwhile, we haven't moved the sticks like we normally do, and Shrader got shaken up after we're run, where the Purdue defenders twisted his leg.

And despite all of those disastrous circumstances, we're still only down six. Purdue gets the ball to start the second half, so we need to adjust and tighten up.

Let's Go Orange!!!
Thanks for the recap! Good to know exactly how it went down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom