Purdue Gameday... | Page 63 | Syracusefan.com

Purdue Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Late in the half Purdue was finding gaps in the defense and really started to get after Shrader. Something to watch for in the second half.

Attention Team: Giving up a TD on the opening drive, then going 3 and out is a very good way to completely lose any and all momentum.
3 and out to open is critical.

You think the coaches will agree to speed up the clock in the 2nd half? Asking for a friend (my wife).

Yupp. Harrell is a joke. And we will make better adjustments at halftime.
This is the first time we’re really going to see Rocky be able to make halftime adjustments too. Excited to see what he does.

It was the first half of a big college game for Brown and Hatcher specifically. Pump the brakes. Jesus.

How about Alford stepping up with 4 catches for 70 yards?! Jesus.
Sorry I mentioned Jesus twice. The seltzers are hitting differently from the normal Bourbon.

Missed opportunity to not get points before half.

But I'm encouraged by how we moved the ball. Need to maintain the lead, play from ahead, stop shooting ourselves in the foot, and take care of business.

Can someone explain what happened at the end there on 4th down? I had to step away. It looked like we just sat on it instead of taking a shot?

Attention Team: Giving up a TD on the opening drive, then going 3 and out is a very good way to completely lose any and all momentum.
3 and out to open is critical.
I love the opptimism

We need a couple more TDs Purdue will stop making turnovers and 21 points won't win this game.

Let’s get a 3 and out in the first possession of the second half to keep the crowd at bay and follow up with a score
1st possession will be really important, I think. Purdue has to be thinking 4 TOs and we are still in this game. Don't want to see them cut to 1 score out of the half.

A lot of chances to score in the first half but I would have 100% taken 21-7 at half to start the game. LGO! One more half to win

They gave us reason to believe. Hoping they cvome back strong in the 2nd Half. Alford looked pretty decent overall.

I do too, even though I’m being a jerk.

I think they’ll try to run it more, let’s see how we respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom