Purdue Gameday... | Page 61 | Syracusefan.com

Purdue Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty good first half. Our defense was really opportunistic with all the turnovers.
Shrader had a pretty good half, but man, the WRs must have dropped 5 passes among them, and a couple sure TDs. We should be up more than 21-7 at the half. But so long as we don't let them score on the opening drive, the game will remain in hand. I worry about Shrader feeling like he has to do it all himself, after so many dropped balls.

I’m not an expert but I feel like our WRs should be better at catching things. At this rate, I can understand GS running so much, he’s got to have zero confidence in these clowns. They’ve dropped absolutely everything.

Shrader is really good.

Our D is really good.

Our WRs can’t catch.

Our kickers can’t kick.

Refs stink.

Wilson got picked on all half. Something to watch going forward.
Season 4 Success GIF by The Office

He was shaken up on that drop. Not sure what happened but he was injured and asked out of the game.
He was in on the pass to alford where like 4 guys had to drag him down

N
I’m not an expert but I feel like our WRs should be better at catching things. At this rate, I can understand GS running so much, he’s got to have zero confidence in these clowns. They’ve dropped absolutely everything.

I'm ready to see Long get a shot. He did have the catch of the pre season.

I keep reminding myself that Purdue got zero points out of two drives inside the 10 yard line. So the score easily could be 21-14 or 21-21.

It's kind of a strange game where the score could easily be better or worse.
Precisely. 4 turnovers is an incredible gift. They’re gonna come for us in the second half and they have moved the ball well at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom