Qadry pissing in carter's HOF cheerios | Syracusefan.com

Qadry pissing in carter's HOF cheerios

No class by Qadry! No class at all.

Disappointed in him

The comments from Vikes fans seems to echo the point. Good for Q saying what he thinks, especially as someone in the media who might be apt to shy away from making enemies.

Well said Q! *clap* *clap* *clap*

Not me. Sometimes you gotta call a jerk a jerk.
I have to agree! If a guy is a cocky jerk off and rubs people the wrong way, why kiss his butt and lie about him just because he is going into the HOF? I'm sure someone interviewed Q or he was on NFL network and people were probing him.

I have no doubt that Q is right and that Carter was/is a self absorbed diva. But for Q to call Carter out on the eve of his induction into the HOF is somewhat classless and bush-league.

When a player has earned induction into the HOF, there is a certain level of respect that should be given to that player. Carter isn't the first diva to play in the league...and he won't be the last.

Calling hime out like this makes Q look petty and small...

No class by Qadry! No class at all.

Disappointed in him
If it's the truth, it's fine. If he's lying it's classless. From watching Carter and his self-absorbed opinions on ESPN, I tend to think it's the truth.

If it's the truth, it's fine. If he's lying it's classless. From watching Carter and his self-absorbed opinions on ESPN, I tend to think it's the truth.

Even if its the truth...take the high road. Be the bigger man. Don't be looking to make headlines by trashing a guy when the guy is going into the Hall of Fame this weekend. Show some class

Very few of the great wideouts from the past couple decades weren't "divas".

Kinda the nature of the position for some reason.

Even if its the truth...take the high road. Be the bigger man. Don't be looking to make headlines by trashing a guy when the guy is going into the Hall of Fame this weekend. Show some class
If he initiated the conversation then I can agree with that. If he was asked a straight forward question in an interview, then he should answer it truthfully. One thing that I wish McNabb had done more during his career was tell it like it is instead of taking the high road like he did every time.

If he initiated the conversation then I can agree with that. If he was asked a straight forward question in an interview, then he should answer it truthfully. One thing that I wish McNabb had done more during his career was tell it like it is instead of taking the high road like he did every time.

Taking the high road is the right way to go. Qadry comes off looking bad here. Really bad

Are you telling me that a wide receiver who is on every ESPN platform during the football season is a diva? C'mon man!

while i love what Qadry said, stern is right in that he probably shouldnt have said anything right now.

its tough because he was asked a question on air and sometimes its hard to not say what we think, and the proper answer wouldve been to say something like...'ill tell you what, a week or 2 after the enshrinement is over, i will come back on and tell you some thing' but alas...

i dont think he cares nor do i think it will hurt him in future endeavors.

oh well.

while i love what Qadry said, stern is right in that he probably shouldnt have said anything right now.

its tough because he was asked a question on air and sometimes its hard to not say what we think, and the proper answer wouldve been to say something like...'ill tell you what, a week or 2 after the enshrinement is over, i will come back on and tell you some thing' but alas...

i dont think he cares nor do i think it will hurt him in future endeavors.

oh well.

Honestly, I think it would have created more of a stir if he said "I'll come back and dish for you" on the air than if he said what he said. Then you'd have a couple weeks of speculation that ultimately resulted in "he's a cocky jerk".

I don't have a problem with what Qadry said, and while I think the timing is pretty poor, he can't help when he was asked. So either he's going to be honest or risk coming off contrarian if he answers differently down the line after being all "oh yeah, great for Cris, I have no problems with him" now.

Very few of the great wideouts from the past couple decades weren't "divas".

Kinda the nature of the position for some reason.

Skinniest guy on the field has to find an edge somewhere.:noidea: