Class of 2014 - QB AJ Long | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 QB AJ Long

Yea the scale is broken...:crazy: He clearly weighed himself there. It's 77.5 kg. there is no denying it. I'm done being passively aggressive about it. You're wrong.

No the scale in my gym is the same way ... I tried to be tactful but you are an idiot ... HS programs don't measure their kids in Kilograms ... :bang:

One of my very favorite things about AJ, which has nothing to do with football, but proves he absolutely bleeds orange...

He follows a ton of SU basketball players, coaches and recruits. He even tweets to current SU class of 2015 basketball recruit Malachi Richardson (which he did a couple days ago).

Yeah, I think it's safe to say the dude loves Syracuse University.

One of my very favorite things about AJ, which has nothing to do with football, but proves he absolutely bleeds orange...

He follows a ton of SU basketball players, coaches and recruits. He even tweets to current SU class of 2015 basketball recruit Malachi Richardson (which he did a couple days ago).

Yeah, I think it's safe to say the dude loves Syracuse University.

I honestly think this kid will be as excited as any freshman to set foot on campus, athlete or not. The kid is in love, and that is one of the greatest things about him. He loves the place, and is helping other kids his age love it to. Big time get for the staff, it will pay dividends for a long, long time.

You can the Senior All American Game Below!

You can right here
This is the direct link:
http://www.nationalunderclassmen.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?&db_oem_id=2310 0&catid=0
There will also be a place to click on the homepage that will take people right to this link. It will be taking place live at Doug Shaw Stadium, Myrtle Beach, SC

Hopefully this is the right link if anyone wants to watch AJ play tonight at 7:00.

edit: Looks like it starts at 8:00. Underclassmen still playing at 7:30.

Last edited:
Nice throw by AJ, who is#4 on the South Team, TD.

I wonder who he might be recruiting at this game.;)

No the scale in my gym is the same way ... I tried to be tactful but you are an idiot ... HS programs don't measure their kids in Kilograms ... :bang:

This. Most scales in the gyms I've been to are set up this way... In other news AJ did great today, his first TD was a bomb.

http://www.syracuse.com/orangefootball/index.ssf/2014/01/syracuse_football_freshmen_ear.html

"The conversation rotates around topical subjects: Coaching moves in football such as James Franklin, who Long has spoken with on several occasions and is expected to be named the new leader at Penn State, and Bobby Petrino, the newly named coach at Louisville who will visit the Carrier Dome next fall. Saturday's Syracuse-North Carolina men's basketball game, which Long said he would try to attend. Next weekend's huge recruiting weekend, when the quarterback predicts a verbal commitment may come from North Miami Beach wide receiver Steve Ishmael."

http://www.syracuse.com/orangefootball/index.ssf/2014/01/syracuse_football_freshmen_ear.html

"The conversation rotates around topical subjects: Coaching moves in football such as James Franklin, who Long has spoken with on several occasions and is expected to be named the new leader at Penn State, and Bobby Petrino, the newly named coach at Louisville who will visit the Carrier Dome next fall. Saturday's Syracuse-North Carolina men's basketball game, which Long said he would try to attend. Next weekend's huge recruiting weekend, when the quarterback predicts a verbal commitment may come from North Miami Beach wide receiver Steve Ishmael."

So uh, no Wayne Williams based on that article. :(