Class of 2014 - QB AJ Long | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 QB AJ Long

the kids these days call those buckets. They are pretty popular

PhatOrange said:
Well to be fair a standard light switch should be 48" off the floor. ;)

And the railing is likely about 32" A.F.F.

What reference points do I need for skinny?

bnoro said:
There are literally no reference points in that picture to make that assessment.

Yes, I would say that is skinny. I had never seen size stats on him. Admittedly, I don't follow recruiting like I once did... Too much disappointment, false advertising. And teenage drama for me.

jgeorge322 said:
He posted a photo on twitter indicating he is 170 lbs. that should give you an idea...

He posted a photo on twitter indicating he is 170 lbs. that should give you an idea...

That's a straight up lie. Probably should get your facts straight before you bad mouth a teenager.

Attachments

• Bbx_LRNIIAACXfP.jpg
    Bbx_LRNIIAACXfP.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 171
That's a straight up lie. Probably should get your facts straight before you bad mouth a teenager.

Holy crap. Did I bad mouth him? I read that scale as 77.5 kg which is 170 lbs. am I reading it wrong? If so, it's an honest mistake.

Further, espn has him at 180. I checked beforehand to make sure it was in the range.

On another note, you're a jerk.

Holy crap. Did I bad mouth him? I read that scale as 77.5 kg which is 170 lbs. am I reading it wrong? If so, it's an honest mistake.

Further, espn has him at 180. I checked beforehand to make sure it was in the range.

On another note, you're a jerk.

You're a jerk...

jgeorge322 said:
Holy crap. Did I bad mouth him? I read that scale as 77.5 kg which is 170 lbs. am I reading it wrong? If so, it's an honest mistake. Further, espn has him at 180. I checked beforehand to make sure it was in the range. On another note, you're a jerk.

Nahson said:
You're a jerk...

Back to syracuse.com you two.

I weighed 175 at that age and I didn't have any trouble getting up to 215.

No it doesn't. It shows 77.5 kgs. The bottom isn't on the 150 lb. it's on the 60 kg notch.

The scale's notches are off ... I don't think US high school programs weigh kids in kgs ... I think it is the grooving of the slider.

The scale's notches are off ... I don't think US high school programs weigh kids in kgs ... I think it is the grooving of the slider.

Yea the scale is broken...:crazy: He clearly weighed himself there. It's 77.5 kg. there is no denying it. I'm done being passively aggressive about it. You're wrong.

Yea the scale is broken...:crazy: He clearly weighed himself there. It's 77.5 kg. there is no denying it. I'm done being passively aggressive about it. You're wrong.

Your not readying the scale right. Have you ever used a scale like that? Same one is in my gym.

Your not readying the scale right. Have you ever used a scale like that? Same one is in my gym.

Sure thing bud. I am the one reading it wrong. Whatever you say...:bat: