Class of 2020 - QB Casey Case (FL) Verbal to Buffalo | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 QB Casey Case (FL) Verbal to Buffalo

OK y'all. Now how about looking at why the coaches may be considering giving him an offer.

He looks pretty good. I think he has a bit stronger arm than the Alabama kid, and he is a better runner, clearly faster. His throwing motion, in particular the trail leg on his follow through, goes up in the air a bit more than you might like to see. It kind of turns his throwing motion into a pitcher's motion. It gives him a little more zip behind his throws, but it makes it harder to check down from one receiver to another on the other side of the field, if you are winding up to prepare to make your throw.

When CV reclassified to 2021, the staff leaks interest in other QB’s to calm. Then a couple weeks later, said QB...commits to Buffalo.

But, we are in dead period.

I love the communications game.

When CV reclassified to 2021, the staff leaks interest in other QB’s to calm. Then a couple weeks later, said QB...commits to Buffalo.

If this kid blows up during his Senior year, he will continue to get offers from P5 schools (and maybe even us).

It's never completely Dead.

What is a dead period?
During a dead period a college coach may not have face-to-face contact with college-bound student-athletes or their parents, and may not watch student-athletes compete or visit their high schools. Coaches may write and telephone student-athletes or their parents during a dead period.

I think this would be a reach for Syracuse, honestly.

He had an offer listed from Centre. I agree, this would be a huge reach, especially at this point.

Was that his first offer or maybe it was more in the middle?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom