Class of 2020 - QB Casey Case (FL) Verbal to Buffalo | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 QB Casey Case (FL) Verbal to Buffalo

And your posts are one of the joys of this forum.
DBA52377-471D-4030-BAC6-01258A88DAC6.png

Casey and Jean shown actual size.

OK y'all. Now how about looking at why the coaches may be considering giving him an offer.

Seems like the coaches have said to two QBs “ you are our guy” without actually giving offers and waiting to see the first few games of their HS season.

That’s the tact of a bigger time program buying time to see who else becomes available.

Or am I way off here?

Seems like the coaches have said to two QBs “ you are our guy” without actually giving offers and waiting to see the first few games of their HS season.

That’s the tact of a bigger time program buying time to see who else becomes available.

Or am I way off here?
I just took it as they are waiting on another higher on the board. Given the timing of the quote, I actually thought they meant, “we’re waiting to see if CV reclassifies and if not, you’re our guy”. All guess work.

Or am I way off here?

I assume it’s between Casey Kasem and the kid from Alabama at this point

I just took it as they are waiting on another higher on the board. Given the timing of the quote, I actually thought they meant, “we’re waiting to see if CV reclassifies and if not, you’re our guy”. All guess work.

I don’t think that is it though. CV reclassified and the Bama kid was leaked to the press a half day before the reclassification news.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom