Class of 2018 - QB Chance Amie (TX) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 QB Chance Amie (TX) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE

I have the most outrageous scenarios in my head right now that I'm further rationalizing as each second goes by without an answer from Domedude.
Hasan is walking off.

Or maybe tucker strikes again? ;)

Is the UNC visit new? Makes you think he's seeing if anyone can change his mind last minute before he picks Houston.

Is the UNC visit new? Makes you think he's seeing if anyone can change his mind last minute before he picks Houston.

i think he's headed to Houston as well but I'll never count out Dino and crew.

I still worry a bit from Univer. of Houston.

They are the big threat here, the kid may not want to leave Texas. If Herman were still there I would be even more worried

I like that Sampson is going to be here when Chance is...being able to tell Chance "here is your 4 star center who will be watching your six" is a great part of the message HCDFB can deliver...I like our odds...

I like that Sampson is going to be here when Chance is...being able to tell Chance "here is your 4 star center who will be watching your six" is a great part of the message HCDFB can deliver...I like our odds...
Hopefully they can get some snaps in

Well, considering how close he matches up to Lewis sidewise, he has legit size.

I could be wrong, but that doesn't look like Lewis in the picture. I thought Lewis had a beard and was like 6'8" or so?

That's what I was thinking. I thought Lewis was skinnier than that guy in the photo also

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom