Class of 2018 - QB Chance Amie (TX) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 QB Chance Amie (TX) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE

Strong arm...made the throw look easy... having this young man and Devito pushing each other would sure make for some fun games in the future. As an aside, nice updates from Bailey. If we bust on him when he does not do what we want, we should toss him a thumbs up when he does...back to Chance...reel him in HCDFB...

Doesn't sound like us from his comments, but you never know. I like the other QB too. Just need one.

i'd like to know how much Queeley worked with Amie and the other QB.

Had to dig his thread up on the 2nd page. Shocked there isn't more talk about the top QB on Dino's board. Decision day is tomorrow!

It said something that he cane to camp so close to desiscion Time , but looking at UH depth chart and he is from Texas I would be shocked if it wasn't UH

It said something that he cane to camp so close to desiscion Time , but looking at UH depth chart and he is from Texas I would be shocked if it wasn't UH

Yeah, I would love this kid, but I don't think it's in the cards.

UH is known for airing it out and he is looking to get playing time soon, this would be just what the doctor ordered for him. darn

Can you rephrase I don't understand what you wrote

There is recruiting site that uses a "crystal ball" process to guess where a recruit will end up. Basically, a recruitnik or writer can provide their guess.

Wait...so you're saying they don't have an actual crystal ball?
th

Wait...so you're saying they don't have an actual crystal ball?

These days it's called an algorithm.

What, do you want them to call in his choice from a phone booth too?

Stop the presses!

For those wringing their hands because the Crystal Ball people are picking Houston, take a look at Amie's profile page on there. If you click on the schools recruiting him it shows the depth chart at the QB position for all of those schools. According to the depth chart for SU, we have 4QBs on the roster, two of them being Senior AJ Long and Junior Terrel Hunt. I say no more

For those wringing their hands because the Crystal Ball people are picking Houston, take a look at Amie's profile page on there. If you click on the schools recruiting him it shows the depth chart at the QB position for all of those schools. According to the depth chart for SU, we have 4QBs on the roster, two of them being Senior AJ Long and Junior Terrel Hunt. I say no more

All this time they've been playing Mahoney. Man, those guys must really be buried in the dog house. ;)

Hopefully during Amie's visit Babers and Lewis showed him film of the 2005 Syracuse Orangemen passing offense.

Then after the film is shut off, the lights are turned on and everyone in the room is finished wiping away tears of laughter (or is it sadness?), Amie is informed of who SU's Quarterback coach was during that season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom