Class of 2020 - QB Dillon Markiewicz (TX) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (1/28/20) | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 QB Dillon Markiewicz (TX) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (1/28/20)

-> 14 day quarantine.
I hear he is traveling solo, courtesy of Kurt Russell’s flatboat. It’ll take him about 14 days to get here. So we should know his COVID status by about Montezuma's Swamp.

I’d like to thank Goldie Hawn for her cooperation with the formulation of that joke.

Board to me: That wasn’t a joke. In fact it wasn’t even funny.

Me: OK. Then I’d just like to thank Goldie Hawn then. She knows why. ;-)

Let’s hope Dillon’s family never reads this thread. If they do, he’ll never make it up here.

I wonder if all the 2020 commits minus early enrollees are scheduled to be on campus by this week. If so, interesting they did not bring them up with everyone else on the 8th.

Any news on Damien Alford from Canada and Anwar Sparrow from Virginia status re:making
It on campus?

Kid was Second team All State in Texas and barely had any interest. Literally the most baffling recruitments I've seen in quite a while. Also, I know yous have been saying young Kurt Russel but he reminds me a little like Scott Shafer

Required workouts start July 13 so basically the freshman are coming up now to get the 7-14 day isolation out of the way ahead of that date.

I hear he is traveling solo, courtesy of Kurt Russell’s flatboat. It’ll take him about 14 days to get here. So we should know his COVID status by about Montezuma's Swamp.

I’d like to thank Goldie Hawn for her cooperation with the formulation of that joke.

Board to me: That wasn’t a joke. In fact it wasn’t even funny.

Me: OK. Then I’d just like to thank Goldie Hawn then. She knows why. ;-)

Let’s hope Dillon’s family never reads this thread. If they do, he’ll never make it up here.
He could take the Trinity River to the Gulf of Mexico, near Galveston, then follow the gulf to the Mighty Mississippi. Take that up to the Des Plaines River, to the Chicago River, to Lake Michigan, through to Lake Huron, Lake Erie, then take the Erie/Barge Canal to Onondaga Lake and the Inner Harbor. Hang out at one of the hotels there during his quarantine and Uber up to campus after that.

Could save a lot of time heading upstream on the Trinity to where its headwaters are a couple of miles from the Red River. Portage to the Red River, take that to the Mississippi and then head and west to get to the Inner Harbor. Probably best to avoid taking the flatboat on the gulf.