Class of 2020 - QB Dillon Markiewicz (TX) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (1/28/20) | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 QB Dillon Markiewicz (TX) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (1/28/20)

If we knew that info prior to committing we would have been much more confident in reeling him in I think!
Didn't sound very sure of the winter, but will enjoy the lakes and rivers I think. Sounded like the competitive sort with a desire to come in and compete. Maybe his younger brothers will be p5 athletes, too...

Dillon's parents deserve a lot of credit. I was really impressed with how he handled himself in the interview. He was thoughtful, articulate and self-confident (yet humble). Really couldn't believe that I was listening to a high school kid. Thrilled to have him wearing Orange next season.

Dillon's parents deserve a lot of credit. I was really impressed with how he handled himself in the interview. He was thoughtful, articulate and self-confident (yet humble). Really couldn't believe that I was listening to a high school kid. Thrilled to have him wearing Orange next season.

I though exactly the same thing

What an intelligent articulate young man. This kid sounds like the steal of the year at QB. Talk about a great find. Wow.

Hearing how he split time with another QB his junior year so his stats were lower and the colleges didn’t pay attention is crazy. I really think this kid is a true “diamond in the rough”. He has the size, the arm and look at those stats he put up. Big time QBs in Texas can be over looked. Think about baker mayfield, same situation. I am stoked about this guy being orange.

was looking at his film...kid looks to have a really quick release once he starts driving on the ball. Wonder if anyone has put a timer on it

was looking at his film...kid looks to have a really quick release once he starts driving on the ball. Wonder if anyone has put a timer on it

Not much air under his balls either. He gets it there in a hurry.

Not his fault...short legs.
65ODCwM00NVmEyLsX3.gif

How does Dillon compare to Riley Leonard in terms of ability, talent and style of play?