Class of 2020 - QB Dillon Markiewicz (TX) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (1/28/20) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 QB Dillon Markiewicz (TX) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (1/28/20)

Jesus. Look at the stadiums these kids play in. I'm starting to have real difficulty getting past how perverse this is all getting has all become.

still can't believe a kid with his numbers has gotten bypassed by all FBS schools. go get him

Twin brother going to Texas St.

Austin has received a handful of D1 offers, but he and Dillon want to play together at the collegiate level to make it easier for their family.

Oh, by the way — Austin and Dillon have two younger brothers in eighth grade.

They're also twins.

"They'll be just as big or bigger than us," says Austin.

Twin brother going to Texas St.

Austin has received a handful of D1 offers, but he and Dillon want to play together at the collegiate level to make it easier for their family.

Oh, by the way — Austin and Dillon have two younger brothers in eighth grade.

They're also twins.

"They'll be just as big or bigger than us," says Austin.

So he’s going to Texas State?

Next.

The $44,000 question. Why only one offer from SFA and nobody else?

Seems crazy, this kid plays in Texas and looks to have all the physical tools of a P5 starting QB. Who knows but talent speaks for itself

it makes you wonder what QBs are out there that a kid with that production in a state like texas is getting no real offers. he throws with great touch and throws on the run well too.

it makes you wonder what QBs are out there that a kid with that production in a state like texas is getting no real offers. he throws with great touch and throws on the run well too.

I said the same thing in the QBs thread. If he's not getting offers from the 2nd, 3rd and even 4th tier Texas schools like Texas State then there is a fatal flaw of some nature. We aren't just better talent evaluators, every school here has had to see him play and all came to the same conclusion. Obviously some guys fall through the cracks but if ALL of the Texas FBS schools passed and almost ALL of the FCS schools then there is something keeping them all away. I live in central Texas and this isn't like Dungey who was up in the corner of the country with minimal eyes on him. Even if he was a 1 year starter he would have been seen by everyone once the numbers started piling up.

Jesus. Look at the stadiums these kids play in. I'm starting to have real difficulty getting past how perverse this is all getting has all become.

Just driving down the highways here I'll see these big @$$ stadiums with video scoreboards and wonder what college that is and then have to reset my brain that this is Texas.