QB Gunner Kiel decommits from Indiana.. | Syracusefan.com

QB Gunner Kiel decommits from Indiana..

Jake

Mod
I would think this might have an effect on TE Ron Thompson's interest in the Hoosiers.

I guess Mike from Breaking Away doesn't have to worry about hearing about the hot shot new quarterback, star of the college team anymore.

Mike's nothing but a cutters kid. Who cares what he thinks.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Hey, that Cutter kid went on to become the most legendary coach in Syracuse history, show a little respect!

Hey, that Cutter kid went on to become the most legendary coach in Syracuse history, show a little respect!
And ended up becoming a legend at qb for the Miami Sharks.

That's interesting. He was probably the center of their recruiting ploy.

I would think this might have an effect on TE Ron Thompson's interest in the Hoosiers.
Probably a moment of truth. If he finds new schools to be interested in, he ain't coming here.

Are you suggesting it might have a negative effect on his interest in Indiana?

Ouch, hopefully that won't have a ripple effect for them on the rest of their class. But if it helps us with Ron Thompson, I'm all for it.

I guess Mike from Breaking Away doesn't have to worry about hearing about the hot shot new quarterback, star of the college team anymore.
Either way Moocher gets the stuff end of the stick because he's still Moocher lol.

Are you suggesting it might have a negative effect on his interest in Indiana?
I'm pretty sure that's what he's implying. And I agree. I'm pretty sure it was one of the main reason's Thompson had interest.

Poor Moocher. Grew up to be a pedophile, and then became a crazy vigilante who fancied himself a superhero.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom