Class of 2022 - QB Henry Belin IV (NY) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 QB Henry Belin IV (NY) Offered

Class of 2022 quarterback Henry Belin had a zoom call with Syracuse head coach Dino Babers at the end of last week. He says he spoke to coach Babers for approximately 30 minutes.

"Just catching up about how things are going on both ends," Belin said.

He added he speaks with Syracuse assistant Nick Monroe 3-4 times per week. It is clear he is the top priority in the 2022 class.

What are your thoughts on him as a QB in our system?

I'm obviously not Noro, but i like to think we think the someway about our prospects based on our posting history.

Has really good size. He runs some similar concepts in his high school offense that we do at Syracuse. Shows good arm strength on his sophomore year tape. His not a scrambler by any means, but he's got a bit of mobility. I was really impressed by some of the rollouts he showed on tape. He does a great job of swearing his body and bringing his hips with him.

One thing that was evident by his tape, he locks on to his first read a good amount. All "elite" QB's need to learn this, but it's also important to remember that he was a sophomore in HS when his tape was made. Really looking forward to seeing him in a new season.

Potenital is there for him to be really good. It would go a long way to have this man come to Syracuse. Having a NYC guy as your potential starting QB is a great way to get some top notch kids to look your way.

I'm obviously not Noro, but i like to think we think the someway about our prospects based on our posting history.

Has really good size. He runs some similar concepts in his high school offense that we do at Syracuse. Shows good arm strength on his sophomore year tape. His not a scrambler by any means, but he's got a bit of mobility. I was really impressed by some of the rollouts he showed on tape. He does a great job of swearing his body and bringing his hips with him.

One thing that was evident by his tape, he locks on to his first read a good amount. All "elite" QB's need to learn this, but it's also important to remember that he was a sophomore in HS when his tape was made. Really looking forward to seeing him in a new season.

Potenital is there for him to be really good. It would go a long way to have this man come to Syracuse. Having a NYC guy as your potential starting QB is a great way to get some top notch kids to look your way.
I always appreciate your input, thanks.

Good stuff

I like the swearing part, shows he’s got fire and really wants to win. That will rub off on his teammates.

I'm Taj Harris and I approve this message with the finger to prove it.

Just one finger?

That’s half-assing it almost as bad as Taj does sometimes. ;)

Interesting we have only offered with DT qb this cycle. That qb committed to Maryland. Both our last two qbs have been DT qbs. Looked like they were going in that direction. Be interesting if more offers come out to DT qbs.
In su offense we need a mobile qb even with an improved OL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom