Class of 2017 - QB Jairus Grissom (MI) Verbal to Eastern Michigan | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 QB Jairus Grissom (MI) Verbal to Eastern Michigan

Josh Helmholdt ‏@JoshHelmholdt 1h1 hour ago
River Rouge (MI) QB Jairus Grissom almost ended his recruitment last month.

:noidea:

Not so sure he's currently a priority at QB.

Jack, do you think he projects at another position?

I've heard the staff like him as an ATH. I think he wants a shot at QB. I believe it comes down to him wanting to be a definite QB or if he's open to going where he best projects. If it's the latter, I think it'a SU. If it's the former, I would put money on Toledo.

I think we'd take him as a QB and then move him after camp, similar to Womack.

I think we'd take him as a QB and then move him after camp, similar to Womack.
Let's hope so, because his throwing mechanics/arm strength necessitate a no go at qb...

I initially thought he wasn't a qb prospect from other videos and he definitely has some mechanics issues and not the best accuracy. I think his arm strength is, however, fine...and man, the video at the below link (apologies if posted)...he looks a lot like another #5 with accuracy issues that worked out pretty well for us.
With the premium placed on accuracy might be tough...but he does look kind of special.

http://www.syracuse.com/orangefootb...3_sets_co.html#incart_river_mobileshort_index

Last edited:
I wonder if the commitment of DeVito will have any bearing on his decision.:noidea:

I thought they were recruiting him as an ATH with a shot at QB much like Womack.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colpars13

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom