Class of 2021 - QB Justin Lamson (CA) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Justin Lamson (CA) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.

In addition to Syracuse, Lamson said he’s considering Louisville, Wyoming and San Jose State. He’s visited each of them on his own as he did with SU.

Lamson expects to make a decision in the next one-to-three weeks.

good cause and Old Fran isnt gonna do well behind our oline recently
It’s considered one of the strengths of our team this year. I assume you’re expecting a really bad year?

It’s considered one of the strengths of our team this year. I assume you’re expecting a really bad year?
nope. I am optimistic.. but I also was last yr

I hope we can get him to commit. It seems like once it gets out that we offered a number of other schools come in and we end up being the unwanted bridesmaid.

I hope we can get him to commit. It seems like once it gets out that we offered a number of other schools come in and we end up being the unwanted bridesmaid.
Syr.com says 12 of 17 QB offers this cycle gave already committed. Abysmal.

Sure seems like everything is pointing in our direction and gaining steam. Unless something strange happens I would guess he's our '21 QB commit.

He looks a lot like Dungey, but he slid to avoid contact.
I wish Eric had done that more often his first 3 years. We wouldn't have lost him for half of all those seasons. If Eric didn't get hurt, we had a legitimate chance at bowls at least 2 of those 3 years.

Crystal Ball of Deions' son to Louisville definitely helps our cause.
Louisville wants 2 QBs. He could just as easily be the #2 QB to commit to Louisville. Riley Leonard chose to be the #2 QB to commit to Duke instead of the #1 and only to commit to Syracuse.

Louisville wants 2 QBs. He could just as easily be the #2 QB to commit to Louisville. Riley Leonard chose to be the #2 QB to commit to Duke instead of the #1 and only to commit to Syracuse.
Your are right but I bet Louisville will go all out to make sure Sanders becomes the QB there. He will have every opportunity. Can you imagine the spotlight? Every game they will mention he's Deion's son and show TV shots of him. lol Does Lamson want to deal with that? Maybe, maybe not.

Last edited:
ya tbut that was of their QB guru " David Cutcliffe. Its a big difference.

Your are right. I bet Louisville will go all out to make sure Sanders becomes the QB there. He will have every opportunity. Can you imagine the spotlight? Every game they will mention he's Deion's son and show TV shots of him. lol Does Lamson want to deal with that? Maybe, maybe not.
No way, He wants a fair shot and no way he will get that there if Deion's son goes there. Although I bet his son could fill the Dome games in and game out.

I wish Eric would have redshirted, gained 20lbs before getting thrown in would have made last year better and give the line and DeVito more time to get ready. If We play this year going to surprise people. We need as many QB recruits as we can take and keep the good ones and over recruit. I would think Babers can land a dynamic run/ pass guy. Like the looks of this kid especially after a redshirt year and 20 lbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom