Class of 2021 - QB Justin Lamson (CA) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Justin Lamson (CA) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

Yes that was weird. Also, Tom Brady never played in the Carrier Dome.

He was on the field taking snaps from the center during the game at the Dome in 1999. But yes, I think it would be hard to say he “played”. Henson had to take over.

I like his film. He's got good size and running ability, can make different throws and create on the run, (which is something Tommy has a hard time with).

That gives us Drew Gunther and David Summers from last year's class, (I liked Summer's tape a lot), Dillon Markiewicz, (probably the best passer), Luke McPhail, Jacobian Morgan and Lamson, At least one of them hopefully emerge as a good ACC-level QB for the future. I like the fact that they are coming in from all over the country. My image of what would happen here under Dino is that top passers and receivers would come here it play for him and in the Dome, regardless of where they were from.

Last edited:
I like his film. He's got good size and running ability, can make different throws and create on the run, (which is something Tommy has a hard time with).

That gives us Drew Gunther and David Summers from last year's class, (I liked Summer's tape a lot), Dillon Markiewicz, (probably the best passer), Luke McPhail and Lamson, (did i miss anybody?) At least one of them hopefully emerge as a good ACC-level QB for the future.
Jacobian Morgan is also coming in to compete.

Love the commit. I can see a little Dungey there, though that's a tough standard to meet. He doesn't need to be that good to be a very big part of this program's future.

I
I like that he's already 20 lbs heavier than the QB that it's not fair to compare to was when he was a freshman.
if he blows up like Dungey , watch out..

That gives us Drew Gunther and David Summers from last year's class, (I liked Summer's tape a lot), Dillon Markiewicz, (probably the best passer), Luke McPhail, Jacobian Morgan and Lamson, At least one of them hopefully emerge as a good ACC-level QB for the future. I like the fact that they are coming in from all over the country. My image of what would happen here under Dino is that top passers and receivers would come here it play for him and in the Dome, regardless of where they were from.
I hope that more than one of them emerges as a good ACC level QB.

Yes that was weird. Also, Tom Brady never played in the Carrier Dome.

He played the crowd during a basketball game once

20200705_093630.jpg

Front of the Sacramento Bee Sunday sports page

I certainly hope he is better then Dungey with arm strength and accuracy.
You hit this out of the park. I have been saying the same for a while. I really liked Dungey but had my doubts about his accuracy and arm strength and I see this in this kid and he is only a senior in HS.