Class of 2017 - QB Kasim Hill (MD) Verbal to Maryland/Entering the Transfer Portal | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 QB Kasim Hill (MD) Verbal to Maryland/Entering the Transfer Portal

I don't think it's to hard for an OC to talk his way around that. If Hill goes there that will be apparent.

Not really.

"In the NFL handing the ball off is important" (2:1 run to pass)
"Because we run so much, it's easier to pass because it surprises defenses. Your attempts will be way down - but your completion % will be almost as good as a Baber's offense" (54% vs 67%)
"Your arm will be less sore from throwing less" (28 attempts per game vs 42 attempts per game)

I have to laugh now that he is on twitter spewing how he is committing to Maryland and yet he needs to have a "new break" on Saturday @ 2pm. Why not just say that you committed and go on. This is a joke.

I have to laugh now that he is on twitter spewing how he is committing to Maryland and yet he needs to have a "new break" on Saturday @ 2pm. Why not just say that you committed and go on. This is a joke.

Not sure where you see him spewing about Maryland... He hasn't tweeted anything since his announcement tweet, only retweets of other players.

He is gone. Bring on DeVito. Tommy and Danny both
th

OrangeXtreme said:
Good luck to Kasim at Maryland. Strange decision; hope it works out for hm...

Losing every year to Ohio St, Michigan, Michigan St, and Penn St will be a big setback in recruiting for both Maryland, and Rutgers.

Brutal start to his career. Takes over in 1st game as a true freshman after the starter tore his ACL and then he tears his 2 games later.