Class of 2021 - QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I think how we were all feeling immediately after Dino, and before Fran?
How the expectations for this program were restrained by our own, self-fulfilling limiting beliefs...and then comparing that to what we're experiencing right now? Wow. Just...wow.

Big Boi Smiling GIF by Outkast
Very deep, man!;)

That thread is inaccessible to anyone who didn’t put their time in with posting and reading every post that very long holiday weekend. We should get medals for all those brave board members who ruined their marriages and ticked off their in-laws by staring at their phone from thanksgiving eve through the weekend.

Maybe a “I participated in the Dan Mullen thread” badge?
Well, I think all the work was karma we built up to have Fran Brown delivered to us. So it all worked out in the end and our hard work to make Dan Mullen real came to a very sound conclusion.

Maybe this time around though the effort put in will actually result in Kyle McCord lol

Last edited:
Isn’t this all beyond shocking ? To me this is stunning that this would happen anywhere with a first year head coach with no experience. Even more shocking that this is happening here !

From what I’m seeing so far it would be reasonable to expect a top ten class for 25. SU may end up with a top 30 class this year. It’s all completely insane !
Close your eyes and imagine... Syracuse going toe-to-toe with Alabama for one of the top EDGE transfers in the country, at the same time it's a leading contender for Ohio State's starting QB who threw for 24 TDs and 6 INT last year.

Now open your eyes and watch Kyle McCord and Fadil Diggs lead the Orange out onto the field next year!
let’s be honest SU must have some serious NIL to be involved with a player like this

I like Bud more than most but when a guy with some pull at 247 talks about Syracuse that way it's not surprising that nobody gives a chit when 95% of our commits see their rating drop. Clowns like Dohn can do whatever they want because nobody takes us seriously.

That is going to have to change soon.

I'm starting to think Wildhack is a genius and has been organizing and moving pieces around the chessboard to get the NIL's to have a stockpile of cash for the perfect moment to go for it.
Some of us told you all not to doubt JW. Given long term realignment and the dome reseating, he wasn’t going to waste this opportunity. Brands matter in college athletics and it’s important we protect ours. JW will outwork most other ADs out there. He’s not a career educator type - he has a different work ethic and drive than most do in college administration.

JW knew work had to be done on NIL. Lot more needs to happen still. We need businesses to build on the momentum of some generous donors and the grassroots effort continues. Fran is certainly doing his part. Everyone else needs to keep it up.

Some of us told you all not to doubt JW. Given long term realignment and the dome reseating, he wasn’t going to waste this opportunity. Brands matter in college athletics and it’s important we protect ours. JW will outwork most other ADs out there. He’s not a career educator type - he has a different work ethic and drive than most do in college administration.

JW knew work had to be done on NIL. Lot more needs to happen still. We need businesses to build on the momentum of some generous donors and the grassroots effort continues. Fran is certainly doing his part. Everyone else needs to keep it up.
I could be way off but it wouldn't surprise me in the least that Dino's lack of promotion of NIL and getting the fans bought into it was a factor here. I mean the tone seemed to turn pretty significantly about his NIL complaint comments in the one press conference during the losing streak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom