Class of 2021 - QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t forget 2 more UGA WRs that are about to transfer in, then handing off to Allen and Willis doesn’t suck either. Just need a strong oline
And Allen is a super reliable safety valve.

Their fans are starting to buy in, lol.
1702518772945.gif

Let me ponder this question...

Okay, a deep thought for you: If a tree falls in the forest and there is no one there to hear it, will you still misspell "philosopher?"
I am not a slave to conformity. I am a philosiphizer in it's truest sense. My thoughts are not confined to a certain language or context, they flow within me and unto you. It us up to you to accept the truth that I feed the world or be scared and hide behind the lies others have fed you your whole life.

Lmfao ok @shermdougluvr

Who’s had a better arm since mcnab than mccord?

Would love to hear it so we can all have a good laugh

Devito has more arm talent than any SU QB in my lifetime. Nassib could fire it but I remember the pro scouting report on him was that he threw with a full effort all the time. Graves was a better pure passer (but that was before, not since).

Mcnabb was far and away the best player among them.

Devito has more arm talent than any SU QB in my lifetime. Nassib could fire it but I remember the pro scouting report on him was that he threw with a full effort all the time. Graves was a better pure passer.

Mcnabb was far and away the best player among them.
Unfortunately many Syracuse QBs never got a shot in the NFL….Dungey, Nassib it’s ridiculous

I am not a slave to conformity. I am a philosiphizer in it's truest sense. My thoughts are not confined to a certain language or context, they flow within me and unto you. It us up to you to accept the truth that I feed the world or be scared and hide behind the lies others have fed you your whole life.
WOW! I didn't even have to climb some remote mountain to be given this sage wisdom.
Thank you for revealing what was hidden for so long. I will follow you anywhere (except to Rutgers)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom